21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 21: The emperor's mind
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 21: The emperor's mind
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as his body became stiff, Liu Yin slowly looked around and found that the other party was still looking at him. Is this... talking to her?

Blinking, she hurriedly moved over with small steps, "What is your command?"

I had never seen her so honest, and the three princes and others behind were surprised. After reading the book for a few days, my temper became more disciplined. Taifu Shen could really turn corruption into a miracle.

Staring at her hair, Qin Yan's tone was low, "Enough trouble?"

Liu Yin: "..."

She is obviously bullied, is she good?

Raising her head, she stared at the Qiyang princess with an aggrieved face, "It was she who beat me, why did you say that I caused trouble!"

Six princesses were also hesitant to speak but wanted to explain it for her. It was He Xin that was deceiving too much, and the others closed their mouths and did not speak. It was not the first day that the prince did not like Liu Yin, they were all used to it.

The princess Qiyang next to him slowly raised his hands and smiled lightly, "I don't recognize what I haven't done."

Before the words fell, a pair of eyes without temperature suddenly came over, and the man's voice was slightly cold, "I don't want to see it next time."

Her eyes met, she took a breath, her palms gradually tightened, her delicate face was full of forbearance, she couldn't believe that the prince brother actually turned out for that stupid?

He Ji's eyes flashed, and he suddenly pulled his sister behind him, "His Royal Highness, forgive the sin, and the minister must strictly discipline her sister after he returns to the mansion."

The three princes and the others also looked at each other, and didn't understand what his emperor brother meant, wouldn't he hate Liu Yin the most?

Unexpectedly, this prince would be treated the same. Of course Liu Yin felt a lot more comfortable, especially when he saw Princess Qiyang’s unwilling face, his eyes rolled, and suddenly he stepped forward and hugged the man’s arm. Seriously, "The prince brother knows the righteousness. I will definitely not quarrel with the princess in the future. Even if she hits me, I will endure it. I can't beat her anyway."

Seeing her behavior, He Xinxiu frowned and stared at her hands, but she waited for a long time before the man reacted. She was so angry that she even forgot to breathe.

Qin Yan didn't speak, and his black eyes stared at the woman so faintly. The latter let go of his arms very embarrassingly, then stepped back and turned his head as nothing happened.

He Ji glanced at the two of them, and slowly lowered their eyes, without any emotion in the clear outline.

"Brother Emperor, I... my cousin and I will go home first." The sixth princess also stood up suddenly.

Hearing this, Liu Yin also immediately grabbed her hand, and ran downstairs in a hurry. She didn't even dare to look back. Every time she saw the prince, she was inexplicably panicked, especially after being exposed by him. How embarrassing.

The two of them ran downstairs as soon as they slid. The third prince and others were also amused. Only He Xin lowered his head, with a sharp look in his eyes.

Without thinking about shopping, Liu Yin sent the six princesses to the gate of the palace, and then returned to the house with Xiyun. She decided to let her father find a martial arts master by his side, otherwise if she met the Qiyang princess again in the future, she would definitely suffer. , It is better to prepare early.