36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 36: Condition your body
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 36: Condition your body
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Everyone in the hall was suffocating a smile, only Xiyun lowered his head with a bitter face, and the young lady knew to embarrass her. How dare you say such things.

"Since Mrs. Liu is in the mother's harem, she will be asked to pick up some tonics to send over, and by the way greet the lonely." He suddenly said clearly.

Liu Yin, who was eating, just blinked and said nothing, until a vegetable ball suddenly appeared on the plate. She glanced at the man next to her, and took it and swallowed it.

Without knowing what she thought of, she suddenly leaned her head and said eagerly: "Last time I saw that your Royal Highness's set of luminous cups was good, can you..."

The people in the palace speak very tactfully, and often have to go around several times in a sentence. This is the first time that people like the princess are so straightforward.

Glancing at the little face that doesn't use Fendai, Qin Yan sandwiched a piece of meat loaf on her plate, and looked as usual, "If you like it, you can tell Gu."

Unexpectedly, this prince was so generous, Liu Yin suddenly smiled and put a piece of meat on his plate, and then continued to drink porridge. In fact, what she wanted most was the famous painting. Her father was stingy, but the prince must have hidden it. Many orphans, but embarrassed to speak rashly.

After eating with her, officials outside asked for a meeting. Qin Yan quickly returned to the study, but Xiao Luzi had prepared a lot of things for her to take to the Changchun Palace, which Liu Yin naturally accepted.

She became a princess, and now she can finally sit on a sedan chair. Now that autumn is approaching, she is not as hot as the hot summer. When Liu Yin came to Changchun Palace, she followed into the inner hall after the palace passed the message.

Just as soon as I entered, I heard bursts of sobbing, and I saw the six princesses lying on the table and weeping intermittently. Even the voice was dumb, and I don’t know how long she had been crying, while her mother and the queen were sitting on the soft couch. Persuaded her carefully.

"What happened to cousin?"

The first time I saw the other party crying so sad, Liu Yin also walked over seriously, she still had some feelings for this cousin.

Seeing her, the crying six princesses threw into her arms tightly with red eyes, her voice choked, "Cousin, queen...the queen wants to marry me to a rough barbarian!"

When the words fell, the queen on the other side frowned, "This is what your father meant. I didn't ask to see it. It's just that your cousin had an accident recently. If I go to see you at this juncture, it will be counterproductive."

"Then... Then marry me to a rash man?" The sixth princess had red and swollen eyes, her small face was full of tears, and she looked so pitiful.

Liu Yin quickly touched her head, and looked at the queen solemnly, "Who does the emperor want to marry her cousin to?"

She hasn't had time to find Six Princesses these days, but she doesn't know this happened.

Speaking of this, Zhang also sighed, "He is the current champion in Wushu."

"I heard that the beard is ugly and ugly, so I don't want to marry him!" The six princesses are getting more and more aggrieved, and she reads more about her story. Her ideal boyfriend should be that kind of handsome scholar, how can he be a barbaric people!