86-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 86: Name
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 86: Name
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The huge inner hall was silent, and only the cold wind blew past the window. The man closed his eyes and said nothing. In the darkness, the angular outline was slightly tight. Perhaps political affairs had never given him such a headache.

Seeing that the other party was not talking, Liu Yin curled his lips and couldn't help but whispered, "Does cousin think I'm annoying?"

After speaking, another person said to himself, "Actually, I know that I am making troubles unreasonably. After all, my cousin will always be drafting in the future. Without He Xin there will be others, but...but I feel very uncomfortable. "

At the end of the day, her voice was already choked. Liu Yin knew that her thoughts were alien and disrespectful. It was shocking in the eyes of others. After all, how could an emperor have only her as a woman, even if she is not drafted now, in the future Will be urged to fill the harem by those old-fashioned royal history.

But from the beginning, didn't you know that it was the ending?

Looking at the sad person in the Spring and Autumn Period, Qin Yan's lips were curved with helplessness, and his eyes were like torches, "I don't need a harem to balance the political affairs, do you understand?"

It turns out that this little girl has so many things in her heart, no wonder she has such a big temper.

Liu Yin felt harder to breathe as she thought about it, but when she heard the sound in her ears, her whole body was stiff. After a long time, she raised her head slightly. In the darkness, even though she could not see anything, her eyes remained the same. Bright and focused.

"But... then the ministers will say that they are not compliant again..." There was disbelief in her voice.

The man frowned slightly: "What I said is the rules."

From the time he rejected the draft, he thought she should understand, but he didn't know that she had been thinking so much.

Like a ripple in his heart, Liu Yin couldn't help lowering his head with red eyes, never thinking that he would actually not be drafted.

In the end, she couldn't suppress the curvature of the corner of her mouth. She immediately leaned her head and kissed him on his chin, her small face flushed unconsciously, "I like the emperor brother too!"

With eyes drooping, Qin Yan patted a certain flatter on the head, his voice was low, "I just like it?"

Holding his head, Liu Yin blinked, and suddenly leaned in and said softly, "What's the name of the one I like?"

The brows moved slightly, Qin Yan suddenly pressed her head, with a smile in his eyes, "Greasy mouth and tongue."

Posing her lips, Liu Yin lowered her head and said nothing, as if she had become accustomed to the other's temper. Although the man's promise was unreliable, she was willing to believe that the other party would not lie to herself, and there was no need to lie to herself, as long as she thought of this person Really not drafting, her mood is just like spring flowers.

Originally wanted to ask her elder brother about the expedition, but she found that the other party was indeed very tired, so she didn't interrupt him to rest for a while.

In fact, thinking about it, sitting in his position has to bear a lot, not only to balance the power between the countries, but also to guard against the wolf ambition of the Zhennan King. The Turkic side is also eyeing, and he must be very busy to choose people to march in the near future. However, he was still there just now arguing for him to rest. When he thought of this, Liu Yin felt that he was indeed very naive, and would never put himself in the position to consider the situation of others, but he still patiently coaxed himself.