31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering DLCPP » Chapter 31: In my heart
Daily Life of the Crown Princess’ Pampering Chapter 31: In my heart
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although her mind was in a mess, Liu Yin still felt that the back of her fate was being held in her hands, and she was inexplicably panicked in fright, lowered her head and shook her head, "Of course... it's Xiaoluzi..."

Someone has to go to hell, well, she will definitely give Xiao Luzi a month of silver if there is a chance!

The little red face is full of dodge, and the little red mouth is still glowing. The man's eyes are dark, and he does not open her, gently pinching the back of her neck, and his fingers are back and forth on the smooth skin Rubbing up.

I didn't think I would need to please men one day. Although I was crying out for my feminism in his heart, Liu Yin was finally defeated by reality. He secretly raised his eyes and whispered, "His Royal Highness... is not angry with me?"

She has sacrificed so much, if this person is still angry, then she will suffer a big loss!

The man glanced at her faintly, his thin lips opened slightly, "Do you feel lonely as stupid as you?"

Liu Yin: "..."

If you don't believe it, don't believe it, why do you attack it personally!

Cursing her lips, she silently shook the hand between her waist, but the hand between her neck gradually tightened, frightening her to lean against the other party's arms quickly, her small hand tightly grasping his sleeves, and the whole body was tense.

Looking at the particularly honest person in his arms, Qin Yan's eyebrows moved slightly, and he suddenly let go, then took a book from the table and threw it in front of her, "I will finish copying it today."

With eyes wide open, Liu Yin took the book and opened it. Although he felt bitter in his heart, he nodded pretendingly. Otherwise, what else could she do? The person who knows the current affairs is a handsome man, and the person is under the eaves. Had to bow his head.

"Then... can I take it back and copy it?" She glanced at the other side secretly.

The latter glanced at the corner of his eye, "What do you think?"

With her eyes facing each other, she silently closed her mouth, then obediently took a book and sat beside a stool, then picked up a stack of rice paper from the table, and a pair of students did their homework well.

There was a moment of silence in the study, Qin Yan looked at the official document, and suddenly said warmly: "Take you out of the palace later."

Hearing this, Liu Yin's eyes lit up in an instant, and suddenly remembered that the Lantern Festival seemed to have already begun. It turned out that this person still remembers what he said before.

Without saying a word, she immediately started copying the book quickly, perhaps with a goal, the whole person has to concentrate a lot, and her delicate little face is full of seriousness.

A book said whether it was thick or not, and it was a bit tiring to copy, but I didn't know if it was because of the excessive writing. She only felt that her handwriting was becoming more and more distinctive.

There was a quiet atmosphere in the room, and the man put down the official document casually, but when he saw the pile of words on the table, the corners of his mouth showed a helpless arc.

Liu Yin didn’t know how long it took to copy it. This summer, it’s easy to let people doze off, so he can only rub his face to wake up, and it’s almost no hanging beam. When the copy is finished, the last afterglow on the horizon also quietly falls. .