Chapter 3

Rinka entered the art room, only to see Mori-senpai and Ayukawa-chan packing up senpai's things. What surprised her the most, was the fact that Yataro was there too.

The look of surprised must have shown on her face, as Yataro awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Hello everyone! Hello Mrs Saeki!" Rinka greeted cheerfully. "I'm here to help!"

"Great!" Mrs Saeki smiled, then gave Rinka her own set of orders.

After a while, Mrs Saeki walked over to Yaguchi. "Yaguchi-san, the artwork you made today is really pretty... "

Rinka was listening into their conversation while doing her own tasks. She could tell that Yaguchi was a little flustered after getting praised, and smiled to herself.

However, Rinka's interest was piqued when the topic of discussion was steered college and art school.

"Senpai, did you pick your colleagues already?" Ayukawa asked.

" Hmmm. Geidai, Tama and Mau, I think." Senpai said. "It would be great if I could get into Mau through the special admission."

Rinka smiled. She was happy that her senpai had a dream, unlike her. She silently listened and absorbed all of their conversation.

"Yaguchi-san, I hope you can finish this picture one day. "

Then, Rinka remembered, she heard this line before.

"... Rinka , I hope you can finish this painting one day. "

...

When Rinka reached home, she placed her bag on her desk, and searched for a single canvas, among the other canvases. She fished out delicately, a large dusty canvas.

An F100.

Rinka sat in front of that large unfinished canvas, and stared at it for a long long time.

Rinka smiled.

"Maybe I will one day."