Chapter 2: Getting Detention

It was eleven o clock at night, flashlight beams can be seen through the window of the vice principal's office at Shermer high school. Fred,Velma, Shaggy, Daphne, and Scooby-Doo were investigating for clues to a mystery they had stumbled into at their new school. Strange things, had been happening lately. School furniture would suddenly float and crash into walls and The gym equipment would start moving on their own. Bathroom stall doors could be heard banging against each other for no reason. We decided to check out the Vice Principal's office to see what we could find out. Suddenly the lights come on and we all freeze. The vice principal is standing in the doorway with the school security guard. He looked furious. "What are you kids doing, in my office?" We started to try to explain, but he didn't give us a chance to. "You're all getting detention!" We all looked at each other and sighed frustratedly. We left the office and got into the mystery nachine. "Well, that was a bust." Shaggy says as he and Scooby-Doo our mascot dog take out a box of scooby snax. "Yeah, and we e didn't even find anything and now we have the delightful pleasure of going to detention on Saturday." Velma says, rolling her eyes. " I can't believe this! The Vice Principal's up to something, I'm sure of it. I mean did you see the way he was dressed. That suit would look better on a monkey!" Daphne huffs. "Well, nothing we can do about now Gang. We'll just have to search for clues during detention." Freddy says as he drives us all to our homes.