Chapter 4: Lunchtime

At Lunchtime, Andy, and Claire were seated at their table taking out their lunches. Claire invited me,and Freddy to sit with her and Andy. Shaggy decided to sit with Allison and Velma sat with Brian. As we were taking out our lunches Bender was making inappropriate comments towards Claire. Claire had brought sushi and soy sauce for lunch. I don't particularly care for sushi but Bender had no business making such disgusting comments. The next lunch to be critisized by Bender was Andy's. Andy and I had talked on the way to the drink machine and he mentioned that he was a athlete. So to me and Freddy who also was an athlete it made sense how much food Andy had brought. And of course his lunch seemed pretty normal compared to the buffet Shaggy had brought. Freddy had brought a sandwich and some crackers. I brought a salad and had my drink. Bender went over and was bothering Velma and Brian. "I wish he would stop, He's making both Brian and Vel uncomfortable." I said to Andy, Claire and Freddy. " I could punch his lights out if you'd like." Andy offered, looking at me. I blushed for some reason. " No, that's okay I don't want you to get into more trouble." I said shyly. He smirked and continued to eat his lunch.