First Meeting

NORMAL POV (Point of View)

It was a normal day. The sun was shining brightly. Amy, Knuckles, Tails and Sticks were playing volleyball at the beach but Sonic was in his shack watching T.V.

Later, Amy called Sonic through the communicator and said, "Hey,Sonic! We're playing volleyball. You wan-"

Amy got cut off by Sonic, "No, thanks."

Sonic cut the call.

"Ugh!!" Amy clenched her fists.

"He's not coming, is he?" Tails asked.

Then Amy shook her head as a 'NO'.

AMY'S POV

"Hmph! Why doesn't Sonic want to join us? What's so fun to watch that boring T.V?" I thought to myself.

"Well then, let's play a new match." said Tails.

I snapped out of my thoughts and replied, "Ok."

We were about to start the volleyball match but then suddenly a van like vehicle arrived. We stopped the game for a moment and went closer to the van...

Then an unknown hedgehog came out of the van. I realized that the unknown hedgehog was a female.

Then she talked to the driver and I heard, "Ok you can go for now. I will call you after I find the address."

Then the driver nodded and drove the van away.

She was carrying a bag. She was wearing a light blue T-shirt having a white stripe and trousers.

She had golden bracelets on her wrists and ankles. She had blue fur, red stripes on the arms and...ummm... uhh... a red lighting bolt like thing on her forehead which was kinda strange. She looked like this :

Then she took out a card from her pocket and looked at it

"Is it an address or something?" I thought.

"Do you know her?" Sticks whispered to me. I shook my head as a 'No'.

"I guess she is new here." I whispered back.

Then she (the unknown hedgehog) looked at us and then at the card which was on her hand.

Then, she sighed and came near to us and said, "Hey, pink hedgehog."

I don't know why but she (the unknown hedgehog) spoke in a monotone voice... And did she call me pink hedgehog? Couldn't she say excuse me?

Then, Sticks was going to speak but I wasn't sure what she was gonna say so I cut her off.

"Yes? Do you need some help?" I asked.

"I don't like asking for help but I got no choice." She muttered clear enough for us to hear. Then, she sighed and said, "Actually I am new here and I can't find this address." She replied showing us the card but I couldn't see it properly.

"Oh,I see. Then why did you let the van go?" I asked.

"My furnitures are in the van and the driver also doesn't know the address. He was bored while waiting so I said that I would call him later after I find the address." She replied.

"Ohh, Will you show me the card which has the address. Maybe we could help y-" I got cut off by Sticks.

"Wait, Amy. We can't help her." Sticks said.

"But why not?" I asked.

"She's a stranger.We don't know her. How can we trust her or even help her??" Sticks said.

"My name is Sonica, Sonica the hedgehog." She (the unknown hedgehog who was actually Sonica) said.

I bet she heard what Sticks said. "Oh, Uhh...I am sorry from the behalf of my friend."I said while hesitating.

"It"s fine." She said while looking at the sea.

"By the way, my name is Amy Rose. This is Sticks, Tails and Knuckles." I said while pointing at each of them.

Tails and Knuckles waved at Sonica as a ' Hi' but.... I guess Sticks hadn't let her guard down yet.

"Sonica, huh?? Well are you really n-" I again cut off Sticks in the middle and said, "Nice to you meet you, Sonica." I held out my hand.

She didn't shake hands with me. Her eyes were still cold.

Then it started raining. She also noticed that it was raining.

"So, whi-"I got cut off by her (Sonica).

"Hm, it was nice to meet you but I have to find this address soon. It has started raining." She said.

But before anyone could say a word, she (Sonica) ran very quickly leaving a blue blur behind and disappeared in a few seconds.

"Whoa!" I said.

"Wow! She can run as fast as Sonic too??" Tails asked.

"I guess so..." I replied. Then it started raining heavily. "Its raining heavily, guys. Lets go home." I suggested.

Everyone nodded and ran towards their houses including me.

- Time skip -

I barely reached home. I was all wet and cold. I quickly dried up myself with a towel and changed my clothes.

Then suddenly I remembered Sonica. "I hope she has found the address. I could have helped her if Sticks hadn't interrupted in the middle. And...I also didn't see that address on the card properly." I thought to myself.

Then I sat on the couch and watched T.V with some snacks beside me. While I was watching T.V, I didn't realize that it had already stopped raining. So, I decided to go to Meh Burger and call everyone else there too.

SONIC'S POV

While I was watching T.V it started to rain heavily and I didn't hear the sound of the T.V properly. So I turned the full volume on.

Few minutes later. . .

"Wow! That was a great episode. I wonder when its next episode will come?" I said to myself and turned off the T.V. Then I realized that it already had stopped raining.

Then I heard a vehicle honking. I went to see it through the window and I saw that someone was shifting their house here. Two people were bringing out the furnitures from the van and keeping them inside the house.

"Well, I guess I got a new neighbour." I said to myself.

Then I got a call from Amy. She said to meet at Meh Burger. Then I ran to Meh burger and reached there within a few seconds. But to my surprise Amy, Sticks , Tails and Knuckles were already there. Hmm, they arrived fast...