Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!

NORMAL POV

Everyone except Sonic was preparing for Sonica's birthday party. Sonica was still laying on the hospital bed, unconscious. Sonic was beside her, holding her hand softly. Shadow was forced to go with the others to help in the decorations and other stuffs.

Then, Sonica's wounds started to glow light blue. Sonic eyes widened a bit but he kept holding her hand. "What is happening?" He thought to himself.

Then slowly the glow faded away and all of her wounds were healed. Sonic rubbed his eyes in disbelief. Then, Sonica slowly opened her eyes.

"Sonica!" He had a very bright smile on his face.

Sonica looked at Sonic, "Sonic.." she said as she sat up slowly and Sonic helped her.

"You have to rest.." said Sonic.

She slowly got off the bed saying, "No.. I am fine. I want to go home.."

Sonic sighed and picked her up in his arms. She looked up at him and said, "I am okay..."

Sonic kissed her forehead and started to carry her home. Sonica sighed softly and buried her face in Sonic's chest while keeping her eyes closed. Sonic smiled slightly and continued to walk. But Sonica was scared and worried because she knew it was her birthday today. And...during her birthdays, you know what happens. She had hoped that no one would remember her birthday but...

SONIC'S POV

Why does she always act like she is okay? I looked down at her as she had closed her eyes, her breath was soft and calm. I couldn't help but smile. Then, I realized that she was asleep so quickly. I continued to walk her home. Then, she mumbled something in her sleep, making me chuckle quietly. Soon, I reached her house. All of us had planned the party at her house only. They knew that I was bringing her now. I quietly opened the door with my leg because I was holding Sonica in my arms.

Amy, Shadow, Sticks, Knuckles and Tails looked at us.

"Is she still asleep?" whispered Amy.

I nodded and looked down at her with a small smile. "Have you finished everything?" I asked quietly, not wanting to wake her up.

"No. Still some decorations left. Let her sleep. Everything will be ready before she wakes up." replied Tails.

I nodded.

"And we have a surprise for you, Sonic." said Amy. I looked at her.

"What? Surprise for me? But it's her birthday today, not mine." I said.

They chuckled then Sticks blindfolded me from behind.

"H-hey.. Take that off." I couldn't do anything because Sonica was still in my arms.

Then, someone took the blindfold off of me and my eyes widened after whom I saw. I-I saw...my mom!!!. After so many years...I saw her.. She smiled and walked closer to me, Manic and Sonia followed behind her.

"M-Mom.." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Everyone except my mom was shocked.

"Shh.. I am here now, my dear.." She said as she wiped my tears with her thumbs.

"Mom...I..I don't know what to say.. I-I missed you so much, mom..." I looked at her then at my siblings.

She softly stroked my quills and smiled, "I know, honey.. I missed you too. So I came to meet you and your friend, Tails suggested to give you a surprise." I looked at Tails as he grinned and scratched his head.