Met Someone Familiar

-- THE NEXT DAY --

-In Eggman's Lair-

"None my inventions and robots could defeat that blue pineapple. And what did he say?

~You should get some help from someone, Egghead!~

Blah blah blah." said Eggman.

Orbot and Cubot looked at eachother then at Eggman again.

"Maybe, Sonic is right-" said Cubot.

Eggman glared at Cubot then suddenly an idea popped up in his head.

"Maybe, that blue rat was right. I have an idea. We will call him." Eggman started laughing.

Orbot and Cubot looks at each other and shrugged.

SONICA'S POV

Sonic really helped me alot yesterday. I still have no idea about that dark aura.. Anyways, I am glad it hasn't shown up after Sonic helped me.

Then, I got a call from Amy but I declined the call and ran straight to Key.

"Key! My buddy!" I chuckled and climbed on the top of Key.

It was so peaceful up there but there were...squirrels. I decided not to disturb then so, I started to climb down but just then a squirrel snatched my communicator from my wrist.

"Hey! Give it b-" I lost balance and fell off but then Key caught me with one of its branches.

I sighed in relief.

"Thankyou, Key." I said and Key placed me down gently.

"But my commu-" Just then something dropped my head.

It was my communicator but...it was broken. That squirrel... I sighed.

I guess I will have to replace it and apologize to Tails. But...I can't tell Tails that I broke the communicator... He might get mad at me. I will repair it myself.

"I will see you soon, Key. Bye." I ran to my house, walked to the table and sat on a chair.

I placed the broken communicator on the table.

"Hm, lets see how did Tails make this..Wait, I don't have the tools. I should probably ask to Tails." I thought to myself and ran to Tails's house.

The door was open, so I walked in but he was not here. Where did he go?

"I guess I will just take the tools for now. I will return them soon." I said to myself and started searching for the required tools.

After 2 minutes...

"All found! Now, lets go!" I said to myself again and ran home along with the required tools.

Well, I am not a inventor like Tails but I used to help professor in his lab. I am used to this kind of stuffs. After I reached home, I walked back to the table and started working i.e repairing the communicator.

SONIC'S POV

Amy, Knuckles, Tails, Sticks and I were at the Meh Burger because Amy had called us but..Sonica didn't pick up the call. I thought of going to her own house to call her but Amy suggested that maybe we should give her some alone time after what had happened yesterday. I didn't want to leave her alone but...