31&35

Seeing Lu Xing’s resignation left the private room, Chen Yue’s eyes fell on Duan Jiayan.

After a short period of confusion, the latter took the menu and began to discuss with Shen Chi.

Duan Jiayan always felt that a gaze fell on himself. He looked up and Chen Yuezhen looked at him and looked thoughtful.

Duan Jiayan thought that he wanted the menu. After the Shen Zhiqiang finished, he pushed the menu to Chen Yue: "What do you want to eat? You point."

Chen Yue took the menu and answered the question: "I suddenly found out that you look pretty good."

Duan Jiayan smiled and nodded in a humble way: "Thank you, you are not bad."

After Chen Yue passed for a while, he suddenly asked: "Do you think the road dog looks good?"

Duan Jiayan did not hesitate: "Of course it looks good, handsome and forced. It is a little worse than me."

Chen Yue: "..."

Lu Xing resigned at the door of the Sichuan Restaurant and was desperately in a daze.

He also felt that his temper was a bit confusing. I don't know why, he has a kind of hostility towards Shen Chi. More inexplicable things, people did not provoke him at all, did not talk to him one or two words from beginning to end, the pheromone also received a good, very politely did not go to him.

Speaking of pheromones.

Shen Chilie and Duan Jiayan sit close together. About two people still have some contact before. Duan Jiayan is contaminated with a little black tea that belongs to Shen Chilie.

Not still in estrus?

Is stress disorder not serious?

Is it so close to others that I don’t feel pain?

He sighed and rubbed the back molars a little. I feel that my thoughts at this time are not only too wide, but also unreasonable.

Lu Xing resigned the smoke and went back.

After lunch, Duan Jiayan returned to the dormitory to make up for it. Song Yixing told him eagerly that there might be good things happening in the afternoon. I heard that it is coming to the school, and the school is planning related activities.

Sure enough, in the afternoon class, Zhao Minjun announced that next month is the 80th anniversary of the school, from high school to high school, each class has a program. The ten-shift program is a chorus, and rehearsals will begin tonight.

At the same time, Zhao Minjun also said that this month may arrange an abo related practice activities. If there is no accident, the second year of high school should be the abo museum to Zhaocheng.

She just announced, Song Yi is next to Duan Jiayan: "Zhaocheng, a good place."

Zhaocheng is close to the sea, nightlife is very rich, and entertainment venues such as bars are everywhere. Song Yi is very excited: "When are we going to sneak out and play?"

Duan Jiayan is also very interested: "If you really go to Zhaocheng, then slip out and play."

When he had just finished speaking, Zhao Minjun’s eyes fell on their side. She looked at the two brothers and ordered the name of one of them: "Duan Jiayan, what are you talking about with Song Yi?"

Duan Jiayan stunned, and then his brain turned: "Teacher, we are counting the date of the month. The monthly test is approaching. I and Song Yi decided to supervise each other. We must not be affected by these things."