yours?

Marinette's pov

"Mine."a growled rumbles though his chest as his eyes fixed intenly on me. Wait! What!?

I've seen that possessive Look before. I've seen it in the Look Adrien give me sometimes. But this One is different more intimate. Like he's already claimed me and couldn't wait to pounce on me.

I gasp. Taking a step back in surprise, and his eyes darkend. As he watch my movement. He stretches his arm out to wrap around my waist and slams me into his chest, i could feel sparks of electicity in the air between us and down my body.
My hands came up into his chest in the tntent to pushing him away, but i left dazed by his magnificent face structure. He lean his face down. And i feel his lips by the shell of my ear as he whispers

"Mate."

"No!"another voice roared behind him, and i feel him stiffend under my hand and turned towards the voice it was Adrien, he was breathing heavly his chest grow up and down the same motion as his breathing, as his eyes was bloodshot.

No One pov

He staring at marinette and her possibly mate, the Prince glared at him as Adrien begin too sinked down, he realized that Lila was hugging his right arm and was tugging him.

"What's happening here"

"I think the future alpha just reject his mate and she got a second chance mate"

"Ohh my, she is so lucky to have him, a Prince."the crowd begin too whispers against each other while gasped and murmured filled the ballroom everyone was shocked at the news, Emily stared intonally at Lila as she glared at her. everyone eyes was eather on Lila or marinette, then they begin too put the two together and piece it,

Marinette was Adrien's mate and he reject her

"What a bastard. he choose a wrong mate and yell at her when she found her second chance mate? how shameless!"

"Mmhmm indeed he is, i Don't Want him to be rule and become our alpha, he will bring us down"

"It's simply disgusting, to think his father is a good man even if he cold to everyone, he shows how much he loves his wife, even if we're on the same place he Didn't hide it,"

Adrien was enrage at the people in the banquet before he could shouted at them his father come at him and Looked him directly in his eyes glaring at him, then he turn towards everyone and Said

"Please continued the night everyone i wish too have a word with my family"as he turn and walked towards his wife and faced Adrien,the agreste heir was afraid of his father indeed he is, he walked behind him and continue looking at marinette.

"Please follow me. your highness,"gabriel bow at him and and the Prince nodded at him he place his hand on marinette waist and walked besides her marinette just quietly follow him

Alpha study room

The situasion was tense and the atmospera was dropped as soon the Prince enter the room adding gabriel, Adrien gulped. alpha Gabriel has offer the Prince to seat at the sofa but he refuse at his offer alpha Gabriel Didn't have a chance he too stand up as he Didn't want to disrespected the Prince everyone there stond as their eyes on

"How long you have known" Gabriel begin to question them  while looking at them both

"One year ago. When she enter the collage. at the Basketball court......i was wrong-"his mother slaps him, Adrien was stunning at her and Looked at her eyes his mother was glaring at him with so much haterd.

"How dare you! Adrien, you reject her and yet you want her back? Are you crazy?!"his mother begin to shout at him while Lila was silent she Didn't even made any sounds she was scared at her she know her Luna, what she capable she off. she was the women worrior in this pack she lead this pack with so much pain the same as the previous Luna, Sabine cheng. She was the number One women worrior followed by Emilie agreste, she addressed Sabine cheng. As her sister that is why she was so angry when Adrien reject marinette as his mate she also embarrassed by him she Didn't grow him up to become like this, she Didn't grow him up to become a coward, she Didn't grow him to bring her and her husband shame.

"L-luna Emily-"Lila begin only to be cutted by Emily.

"Shut up! How dare you speak too me like that!? how will you lead this pack if you scared like this? You only bring this pack to shame! Do you know who build this pack and keep everyone at peace? It was Sabine cheng my adopted sister! And her husband Tom Dupain! So can you place it together or do you want me to make it clear to you?" And everyone at this room begin to piece it together that marinette have the same surname with the previous Alpha and Luna but she have both the surname and she is a girl.........

That only mean marinette is the Daughter of the previous Alpha and Luna of this pack. everyone soon come into a realizition she is the rightful heir of this pack! She was the future Luna or alpha of Green ocean pack. If she decide to accepte Adrien as her mate but too Adrien fooleshness and idiocity has rejected her and Didn't want her in his life and only to be found a second chance mate that is the Prince lycan.

When Lila figured it out she was scared out of her wits she was so shocked that she begin too tramble really hard and everyone notice her and they shakes their head at her in a disappointment.

"So have you figured it out? Heh you must be scared right now. right?"Emily Said as she stond there and cross her arms on her chest clearly angry at her and diseppointed at Adrien.  for not defended marinette when she needed the most. she down and mourn at her parents. Then she rose with the help of her friends and become who she is tonight. It was simply a miracoulos that she Didn't died on the attack ten years ago.