little brothers

Third pov

While marinette is blushing, Damian took the opportunity to kiss her ruby red lips, Marinette was so shocked to find herself being taken advantage of by Damian, she froze in the cradle of Damian's arms.

and when Damian started to separate his lips from Marinette, he licked his lower lip and smiled sweetly at her.

"why are you surprised mate. we are destined to be together with the great moon goddess and she will never make a mistake in choosing our life partner." he said in his soft tone he has been waiting for hundreds of years for his dream to come true as well.

Damian hugged her tightly,
Marinette didn't say anything and just hugged him, her small, simple arms clinging to his mighty back and buried her face in Damian's hard, warm chest. Damian smiled sweetly at her cute-looking behavior, his hands linked to her slim waist, and lifted her chin with his right hand, and at that moment his heart seemed to stop for a moment, the beautiful sight captivated his heart that had been hardened and petrified for hundreds of years was shattered.

Damian brought his lips closer to Marinette and when he was about to kiss her, there was a knock from the door of his room and suddenly some people appeared, or rather broke through the door causing the door to fall because the screw broke 'again'.

Marinette, who was still in Damian's arms, realized that she was being watched by the people who broke into the room.

"what are you imbecile's doing, do you all have no manners?"damian said sternly to the people after that one of them put his nose forward as if smelling something, he headed towards marinette who was in damian's arms, his finger pointed at marinette with a surprised expression.

"your smell! i know this smell, it's just not as strong as the real one, but i know it's the smell of my partner, who i just met!" everyone around gasped in shock. While marinette standing there clueless she tilt her head looking cute and adorable.

"How do you know Chloe? Are you her mate?"she Said as she finally realized, her expression changed to a horrid face.

"Umm...i..it's...um.. yeah it's true i am her mate and she Said she will introduce me to someone she treasure the most in her live, Beautiful blue eyes clean and smooth white skin, darkblue hair like the night, she is very obsessed with you, now I understand why she is so obsessed with you, and I am not surprised"he said, marinette felt like crying her eyes started to shed tears as she covered her face, she didn't think that chloe loved her so much she was very grateful because her many friends supported her with everything they had she was very happy and touched.

Damian death glared at the person who spoke to her, the person started to back away with his hands in front of him

"Are you ok, little mate?" Damian said softly, everyone around them was so shocked that they screamed like there was an earthquake.

"damian al ghul wayne said softly! code red!" they all shouted, marinette who saw them started laughing, her voice was clear like a bell that sounded very melodious. Everyone is captivated by her laugh, then they was snapped back to reality by a cough.

"I believe it's breakfast time masters, please go to dining room."the Butler announced, the same old man that knocked on the door earlier when they woke up, all of them then walk out of them room with Damian and marinette.

they talked slowly and gently about Marinette, Damian's soulmate who will be together for the rest of their lives, they were shocked.

and as they were eating, the door of the dining room was slammed open a very strong lycan aura came in completely enveloping every room, and only part of the Wayne family could move, those gray eyes looked at every face in the room and when his eyes met with marinette he stepped in and approached her, his rough hand holding that small and charming face, marinette smiled charmingly at him, while he smile back at her and Kisses her forehead.

Damian growled at the man who had just arrived and was surprised by his aura. He was obviously still young but he had the body of an adult. but the fact that he approached his future wife, he was really furious. marinette returned the kiss on his forehead also the man looked really comfortable and happy, damian couldn't stand it and wanted to stand up and didn't have time to speak, the man smiled proudly and said.

"I'm back my beloved sister, and I'm bringing Thomas back with me" he said and the children's cheerful and slightly stern voices entered the room and immediately hugged her sister.

"sister! I'm back together with brother marin!"

TBC

I'm sorry that lately i have not post the chapter my Signal is not very good here and it's very difficult tp top up here i don't have much internet here i'm so sorry here is the next chapter if it have Times i will write more but if not i will only draft and keep it And publish it tomorrow

Thanks you for following me, tomorrow will be different in how i will post thank you again.