just a dream

Marinette pov

I ran in the forest, the cold wind slapped my body to the bone, I don't know what is chasing me but I'm sure I have to run away from that 'thing'.

my mother my father were lying lifeless, while my half-dead mother told me to run, the suburban wolf that was chasing me was still behind me with several of his pack, I was very scared but I still braved myself to keep running.

tears wet my cheeks when my father protected us, I was very afraid of their presence, they were like angels of death coming to take our lives, while they were still fighting my mother calmed me down while holding her belly which contained my brother. I touched my mother's stomach, suddenly there was a kick from inside her stomach I was very happy but that happiness was only for a moment my father was thrown far away his breath was just panting.

I thought my father would win as usual but my guess was wrong.

"run! marinette! Take your brother with you let mom and dad cover you from behind we'll catch up later" my mom spoke while smiling, tears spilled like rain wet her cheeks, she kissed my forehead with My brother and told us to run, we only ran a few steps I heard my mother scream when I turned to him I was stunned my mother was about to give birth and she fought the werewolf I was so angry about that incident that I felt pure rage my blood was boiling, and all I saw was a bright light enveloping me.

the shrill voice of my little brother who was only 5 years old, woke me up to the reality that he was holding me with his death grip, his body was shaking with fright, after I woke up from the light again my eyes were presented with the disgusting sight of the body of the werewolf lying on the ground Their chests stopped moving, indicating that they were dead, with fear, I held my brother's hand and pulled him to run suddenly i heard a Baby voice and i remember That My mom was about to get birth i rush back to her side, there he is a Baby boy it was crying with blood on his body with his placenta still connected i was absolutly horrified i Don't know what to do. I tried to send a telepathy through mind link all i'm saying is "SOS emergency near the suburkan at south hurry!"

I woke up from my dream gasping for breath.

my eyes wildly looked at this wide room when I saw the door I ran to get the door, I had to hurry my little brother needed me when I was about to turn the doorknob there was an arm hugging me from behind. I was very afraid that he would do something to my brother, and that's when I heard his hoarse voice

"take it easy sweetheart, take it easy"

Thats when it hits me it was my so called mate is hugging me in his room with just a bathrobe.

when he raised his face I realized I was now in his mansion, when his emerald green eyes looked at me I froze

he is very handsome with his sharp jawline, high cheekbones and pointed nose.

when he approached my face his eyes darted at me and stopped and stared at my lips, with his eyes half closed he kissed me. I was shock and Don't know what to do the sound of a knock from the door brought me to reality I ran behind him wanting to hide myself when he opened the door I saw an old man wearing a very neat and elegant suit.

"good morning young master breakfast will be ready shortly so clean yourself up and go downstairs for breakfast." He Said as Damian hummed at him and he bowed and walk away.

Damian turn at me and smile.

"Go and get ready I will ask my sister to lend you a dress. There is a spare toothbrush under the sink." he Said as he Kisses my forehead and left.

After i finished my routine and walk of the bathroom i saw a red dress laying on the mattress with Damian on the side.

"Get dressed, wait for me."he Said and go to the bathroom i slip on the dress and blow-dry my hair with his blowdryer when i was brushing my hair he come out of the bathroom and go to the walk-in closet.

when he came out of the walk in closet he was wearing a white shirt with two buttons unbuttoned black pants that looked stylish he rolled up his shirt sleeves a little past his wrists now he was behind me gently he took a hair dryer from the dressing table he turned it on and ran it through his hair which is wet after taking a shower.

after he finished he took the gel opened he took a small amount in his palm and applied it to his hair he took a comb and combed his hair back after finishing without looking into my eyes he took a small amount of my hair, and kissed it gently.

His behavior made me blush with embarrassment.