Chapter 6: Tatania vs Female Titan

When the results of the experiment had reached Premiere Zachary, Commander Erwin was ordered to round up all the Scouts plus the two wizards. He had gotten an urgent report that the Female Titan had escaped the trap they had set, and was now quickly making her way towards Stohess District. He found both wizards in one of the rooms in the Scout Regiment headquarters.
Erwin knocked on the door and caught both the FairyTail wizards' attention, to which Jellal replied, "Come in, sir,"
"I just got news that the Female Titan has broken loose and is headed straight for Stohess District," the Commander explained.
"FairyTail is always glad to help, were with ya," Erza replied with a confident smile.

The Scouts and both wizards got ready to head out to Stohess District. They saddled their horses, suited up in their ODM gear, and packed much needed supplies. The Scouts and both wizards were then headed off to Stohess District. On their way to Stohess District, Jellal suddenly got an idea.
"Commander, sir!"
Erwin looked behind him, "What is it, Fernandes?"
"I have an idea,"
"What is it?"
"I could fly up and get an ariel view to see exactly where the Female Titan's location is. Therefore, you can place your soldiers accordingly and it'll give you a higher chance of keeping her in one place."
"I'm not sure about this Jellal. We've tried something similar before, but it failed miserably and resulted in the deaths of hundreds of soldiers."
"I'll fight her,"
Both men looked to their left to see Erza riding alongside them.
"Excuse me ma'am, but how are you planning on taking on a 15mtr tall, intelligent female humanoid creature?" Erwin asked, a bit confused as to how she was going to pull this off.
Jellal then spoke up again, "Sir, her skills are comparable with those of Levi Ackerman's. Why do you think she's called 'Tatania'?"
This is gonna be another gamble. By the walls, I hope this doesn't end in tragedy. The commander thought to himself.
Erwin sighed, "Alright, Jellal, you'll fly up and tell us her exact location, then I'll have my soldiers surround her, while Erza takes her down."

Upon entering Stohess District, Jellal reported that the Titan was near the south side of the city. Erza urged her horse into a gallop, dashing towards the south side, with both Erwin, Jellal, and Levi following close behind. She jumped off her horse and got the Titan's attention, staring her down. The Female Titan saw Erza and immediately aimed straight for her, the skin of her fist hardened to the max. The titan's fist slammed into the scarlet haired woman with full force, but the hardened skin on it's fist then began to crack and splinter and then finally shattered. 
What? How? She should be dead. 
Jellal smirked, seeing that Erza was dressed in her Adamantine armor. 
"That's my girl. You kick that titan's ass Erza."
The rest of the Survey Corps soldiers had caught up with them and were watching in awe at the scene before them.
"Soldiers! Stay on alert in case something happens, but don't engage, she seems to have this under control!"
"Yes sir!" the soldiers replied in response to their Commander's orders.
The Female Titan decided to change her tactics. She just stood there and stared at Erza for a long moment. Erza kept her defensive stance. What is it doing? 
Jellal was watching the battle below from up on one of the rooftops. He looked over at the Female Titan and used his telepathic abilities to read it's mind. 
I'll just stand here for a little bit and then rush at her, full speed. Then she won't have to react.
Jellal then knew what the Female Titan was about to do and warned Erza through a new telepathic link.
Erza, she's about to charge you, get ready.
Erza heard this loud and clear, and responded back.
Understood Jellal, thank you.
As soon as that thought left her mind, she immediately requipped into her Flight armor. With just a split-second window, she zipped out of the way of the titan sprinting towards her. Captain Levi watched as the fearless woman faced off with the Female Titan.
"Damn she's fast," he muttered to himself.
Erza slashed the titan in multiple places, making deep cuts that began to steam as soon as they opened up. 
The Female Titan then tried to kick Erza out of the way, but that's where the titan has made a fatal mistake. Erza took advantage of this opportunity and requipped into her Clear Heart Clothing while wielding a wickedly sharp katana.
"Come forth spectral sword, Crimson Blossom!"
Suddenly, a reddish glow began to envelope Erza, as she gave the Female Titan a terrifyingly, soul chilling death glare, which caused the Titan to freeze for a split second. 
She rushed past the titan, her sword slicing through the Titan's Achilles tendon. Before the Female Titan knew it, it was bombarded by hundreds of swords coming from behind it. The Titan lost balance due to the injury on it's foot and fell face first to the ground. Erza didn't waste a second, as she came down on the Titan with all her strength, but the female titan seemed to have one more trick up her sleeve. The skin surrounding the nape of her neck hardened.
Erza's eyes narrowed, "Sword Enchant, Heavenly Body Magic, Heavenly Smite!" she shouted and enchanted her sword with Jellal's heavenly magic, making it harder than diamond itself.
She came down hard, her enchanted blade slicing clean through the hardened skin of the Female Titan's nape. As she did so, the Titan let out a earsplitting roar. The moment the roar subsided, the Commander looked on and simply gawked in amazement.
"Wow, I...have no words," Erwin said as he watched the scarlet woman pull a person from the Titan body.
"That's Annie Leonhart," Levi replied as Erza dragged the woman over in the magic restricting cuffs that had proved successful in the experiment.
"I believe this is your woman," Erza said, giving both the Commander and the Captain a small smirk.