Chapter 7: Nile

After defeating the Female Titan, Erza restrained Annie and cuffed her with bane particle cuffs. Annie growled and struggled, and even tried to bite the requip mage, to which she retaliated with a knife to the throat.
"Struggle all you want, you're not getting away from me," Erza whispered in Annie's ear. Annie then hit Erza hard in the ribs, causing the red haired mage to collapse momentarily. She took this chance and ran, but not for long. She didn't get about 50ft from Erza before a whole wall of silver swords appeared in front of her.
She tried going in the other direction but found there was another wall with just as many swords as the first. She then heard a voice behind her, "I told you, you're not getting away from me," Annie turned to see Erza dressed with a bikini top. It also had a set of wings that looked like they were made of swords.
"Oh my god," Erwin mumbled at the sight before him.
"Woah," Levi muttered, his usual bored expression replaced with that of surprise.
Before Erza could get another word in, another voice immediately sliced through the building tension.
"What's going on over there?!"
"Nile," Erwin said, announcing the Military Commander's arrival.
"What the hell Erwin?! Have you lost it?! Bringing in some redheaded she-devil with levitating swords just to take down the Female Titan?!" Nile shouted, "I will not allow this!" Nile aimed his gun straight at Erza.
Before Erwin could reply, Nile was immediately knocked off his feet by some invisible force. As Nile got up, he jumped back in shock, seeing Jellal towering over him, who immediately snatched him up by his collar.
You'd better watch what you say about my wife, otherwise next time, I'll do more than just knock your ass to the ground," Jellal growled in a dangerously low tone, before dropping Nile back down onto his ass.
Erwin simply looked over at Levi, who shrugged and shook his head.
"God, what the hell is wrong with you Erwin, first you bring in a crazy redhead and now a feral blue haired animal that lashes out at the slightest insult towards his girl?!" the Military Police Commander shouted.
This response triggered Erza, and before he knew it, Nile found a sharp silver sword mere centimeters from his throat. His eyes followed the sword and found the face of an angry Erza Scarlet at the other end.
Just her menacing glare was enough to give him the chills. Nile gulped and looked at Erwin and Levi, "You know what, just forget what I said, I'll just go,"
"That's a good idea," Jellal said and kept his gaze locked on Nile while the Military Police Commander walk away.
"Well, you sure are protective of her, that's true loyalty right there," Erwin commented and watched as Jellal helped Erza detain Annie.