Chapter 7

I open my eyes to see that I'm in a void just like the one I was in when I was being tortured, I see a figure.
"Hello?" I wonder who it is.
"Haru, you seem to have escaped, good" The figure says "anyways, you need to go back and kill them".
"I can't do that I'll be putting my family in danger" I say
"You're going by yourself, so no need to worry" It says.
I begin to start talking but I'm back in the car. I glance around and see that my sisters and Blair are asleep.
"Zach, I need to go back"I say
"Fine, but you will need to walk, cause I'm not driving back there" He says.
The car stops and I open the door, as soon as I get out and close the door he drives away. I start to walk towards town, while I'm walking I feel a pulsating pain across my body, I fall to the ground and wait till the pain goes away. I get of the ground, and I start to walk again, when I feel something moving in my legs,before I can even see it I start to run at the speed of a cheetah.When I get close to my town I can see military trucks on the road, I hide when one comes driving my way. When the truck drives by I sneak into a building, I duck for cover just in case any more trucks come by. While hiding for a bit I hear a door slam, I look up and hear a girl screaming. "Get off me!" The girl said. The guard ignored her and threw her into a truck, he went back into the building probably looking for more people. I take this to my advantage and sneak into the truck where the girl is, as I get in there, I can see about six people. As I'm going to go talk to them the door leading to the back of the truck closes and gets locked. I run to the door and try to get it open but to no avail. I start to get the pulsating pain again except this time it is much worse, I pass out from the pain.