t o u c h

Electricity shot between the both of them when Negan took her lips, gasps of air and sound of their lips colliding echoed throughout the newly silent room.

Just a few minutes previous it had been loud with the sounds of angry violence between the two, but now it was passionate and hungry with lust and desire.

Negan couldn't control himself any longer, his tongue explored her mouth, getting to know every crevice and cave. Her slick tongue intertwined with his perfectly, and Negan grimaced a little as an uncomfortable erection was stuffed by his trousers.

Iris hands explored his hair, tugging gently, however they were quickly removed by negan, pinning them down above her head.

His mouth moved, taking her neck aggressively, biting and sucking on every bit of naked skin. Iris shut her eyes, arching her back, her entire body tingling.

He got lower and lower, remembering the one time he had spanked her for being naughty. It was only one time, but the only time he had truly been able to touch her, and it had replayed in his mind ever since. However, now, he was eager to make new memories.

He got lower and lower, kissing the skin between her boobs as he ripped her shirt from her, admiring her breasts as the curvature of them caught the light and they bounced a little within her bra. He growled and groaned into her skin, his hand snaking behind her and unclamping it.

Iris gasped when he released it, suddenly a little nervous and embarrassed. But Negan made it known she had nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. He smirked as he saw her naked chest for the first time, not believing her tits were more mouth watering than he fantasised. He groaned as he took a nipple in his mouth, massaging the other with his hand and tweaking the nipple which made her back arch even more. He nibbled gently on the one his mouth was eating hungrily, kissing the entire breast before he moved to the next, while his hands got lower and began to remove her trousers.

Iris suddenly began to feel nervous, sick even. Not for what anything Negan was doing but for what she had experienced in the past. Her breath got heavier and more breathless, and even though that's the sort of thing Negan was hoping for; her trying to catch her breath between his touches. He knew something was wrong.

"What is it doll?" He said into the skin of her bouncing tit.

"It's nothing" she replied. He reluctantly removed his head and placed it on her neck again, kissing it, before taking her head in his hands and kissing her lips.

"Don't lie to daddy" Negan smirked. Iris grew red feeling herself become a tidal wave between her legs at the name he had given himself. "What is it hmm?" He said, trailing a line of kisses on her cheek.

She was venerable and naked, not just physically but metaphorically around him. "Fine" she said. "I've only ever had..." she trailed off. Negan stopped immediately and frowned, burrowing his stare into her amazing eyes. Raising an eyebrow he stroked her cheek.

"Come on tell me darlin. I ain't gonna judge" he assured. She sighed.

"I've only ever been..." she gulped, squeezing her eyes shut. "Raped" she finally said.

There was that time with Simon, but she didn't to until that. She wanted it yes; but it had been a means to an end. She hadn't ever been with someone truly, 100%.

Negan suddenly went cold. He looked at her, her strength and fire she usually had in her draining a little. He could see she was embarrassed and ashamed, and he scorned himself a little for pushing her to tell him. "What?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing. She'd only ever been with men that fuckinf disrespected her, used her?