2. Ken Ryuguji

Tokyo Revengers belongs to Ken Wakui.

This is purely fanfiction. 

July 24, 1997

Bells. I love the ringing of bells. It's this pure sound that resonates with your soul. I imagine being whisked away to a far off land of magical origins and numerous wonders. Sadly, reality comes crashing down on my fantasies as I was bumped into by a student. A middle school student it seems and with no manners at all.

I was about to ignore the entirety of the situation as I had to check the new edition to the Matsumoto Law Firms, the previous Kho & Co. Law Firm. But then I heard a loud voice shout out,

"Oi! What do you think you're doing?!"

Hmm? I turned my head to meet a single blonde braid. An odd choice for a young student like himself. He kicked both of the students that bumped into me. And low and behold one of them drops what looks like my wallet. How distasteful to resort to pickpocketing. The young boy proceeded to scare his seniors away. I was watching curiously if he was also going to steal it. But he just picked it up and brushed off the dirt. He made his way towards me and I sigh. He's taller than me but I bet he's a grade schooler. 

"Hello miss, I think this is yours." 

He outstretched his hands to give my wallet back to me. I simply stared at him scrutinizing his every being. He seemed awfully uncomfortable with my staring as a blush formed on his cheeks. He basically shoved my wallet back to me.

"It's yours! Aren't you gonna take it?" He was about to leave when I grabbed his forearm. 

"Thank you. I didn't notice that they took it."

"You should be more careful 'round these parts lady. It ain't the pretty side of town." 

He shuffled his feet, apparently eager to get away from me. But like a cat, I held on tight wanting to satiate my curiosity. 

"Since it isn't safe for me to wander here would you be so kind as to accompany me for the day?" I asked with a smile.

"You're a rich lady or heiress of some fancy family aren't you? Where's your maidservant or bodyguard?" He sneered at me obviously annoyed at wasting his time with me. I giggled, he's so cute.

"I'm looking at my bodyguard right now." I smirked.

"Huh? You're weird, lady."

"Hmm, perhaps. Now, I want to look around. Let's go!" I pulled on his arm as I ran ahead forcing him to follow me.

"O-oi!"

...

His name seems to be Ryuguji Ken. Apparently both of his parents are gone making him an orphan living in a brothel. That explains his rather mature ambiance and personality. Although he is rather rough around the edges, but it only enhances his kind heart. I've been having him carry all my shopping bags filled with items I bought for him. He looks adorable pouting and glaring like a puppy.