6. Chifuyu Matsuno

Tokyo Revengers belongs to Ken Wakui.

This is purely fanfiction.

May 26, 2003

"Mikey you gotta hide me?"

"You pissed off angel didn't you?"

One, Baji Keisuke is currently worn out and sweating profusely as if he just ran 2 miles to the Sano Family Training Center, to which he did. Next to him was Sano Manjiro currently enjoying the predicament to which his childhood friend is currently suffering. 

"It's Algebra alright?! Why the fuck would you need letters in math?!"

"Keisuke. Language."

"Eep! Yes ma'am!"

Even Mikey can't help but stand ramrod straight at the terrifying image his angel was exuding. You could see her dark aura surrounding her making the smile on her face that much terrifying.

"Keisuke I had a lovely little chat with your homeroom teacher since you're mom's business trip was extended. Pray tell when were you going to inform me that you are repeating the year? Again?"

"A-ah, It k-kinda slipped from m-me..?"

"Hmm."

"B-but don't worry! I have a friend who's tutoring me right now and I can jump to the next year if I pass the next exams."

Keisuke was rapidly waving his arms as he tried to explain as best he can to Yui. Hoping that it would at least calm her down for now.

"You made a friend? It's a good thing to reach out to other people. What's their name?"

"Matsuno Chifuyu."

"Tell him that he's invited to this week's picnic."

"E-eh?!"

...

"W-what do you mean Baji-san?!"

"C'mon Fuyu, you get to meet my treasure. All of the founding members of Toman will be there. We all meet up at nee-chan's place and she also wants to meet you."

"Why would she want to meet me?"

Keisuke and Chifuyu are currently at the Baji Residence near the apartment complex Chifuyu is staying. Mrs. Baji finally afforded a house in the neighborhood just like she and her late husband dreamed of. Even if Keisuke could afford the simple things now he still preferred splitting his peyoung yakisoba with Chifuyu.

"Kinda told her how you're helping me with my studies."