Writer's Note

This is a Rocketshippy fanfic I have been working on for a while now, so I decided to publish it and see what happens. Of course I do not own Pokemon or any related companies. Or any companies for that matter. I also have a few clearifications to make before I start the story, so I reccomend you read this BEFORE you start reading the fanfic.

- The first part of the story takes place in the Estoh region. This is a new region made up buy me for this story. You may not use the name in any of your stories without my approviel and credit.

- Jessie and James both have Arbok and Wheezing back, and they have Mega Evolved for this story also. If you didn't know, the trio gave up Arbok and Wheezing in my favorite episode "A poached ego"

- Ash is still ten, until the prolouge

- I have no new Pokemon for this reigon that I created, so Pokemon from many diffrent Gens and Regions are in this story. It's my story I can do what I like.

- The story will change POV with most chapters haveing 2 parts. Only a few times with the POV be someone else's - other than Jessie or James.
One part of the chapter will be Jessie's POV and the other will be James's POV.

- Ash, Brock, and Misty have reuntied and are going on one last adventure together. I brought them back because they were the chatacters I knew the most, and loved the most, and I don't really care much for Ash's other companions. You can use whatever companions you like, but I am going to use Brock and Misty, just because they are my favorites!

          -That's about it, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the shippiness!-