Chapter Two - Part One - Jessie POV

The unfamiler surroundings caused Jessie to panic, as she slowly opened her eyes that morning. As the nights events rushed back to her head, she remembered what she had done. She had kissed James. It was a bad idea to start with because he probably felt it, and he would never feel the same way as she did. But she couldn't hide it any longer. She had to tell him about her feelings for him.

     "James" she said as she got up "I have something to tell-" she stopped suddenly. "James" she called. He was not in his bed, where she had seen him last night. He was not in the bathroom or out in the hall. He was not even on the the floor of the hotel they were on. "Meowth" she said as she shaked him "Meowth, James is missing!" She was on the verge of tears. The only person who ever understood her was gone, an it was all because of her.

     "We needs to go out and a' look for him!" Meowth called. The two raced down the halls, and into the lobby. Maybe Selvester had seen him? "Selvester, James is gone!!" Jessie wailed "Well, I saw him this morning, but he didn't tell me where he was going" Selvester had been no help at all. Jessie raced out the door, and into the slippery cobble streets.

     "Why did you leave me!" she yelled "Jessie, calm down" Meowth said "we'll find him soon" And they ran off in a desprate blur. With so many places in this huge town, they were serching through building after building, with each disappiontment working a deeper crack into her broken heart. He truely did leave her.

     There, finally, was only one building left and that was the Pokemon Gym. With no hope what so ever, they slowly entered. A large battle was takeing place. Jessie hopefully looked up, to maybe see James's face through the dirt and smoke. Her hopes were ultimately crushed when she saw the face of Ash Ketchum and his little Pikachu, looking satified with their win. Jessie fell in a fit of tears, pleading with all her hope and screaming things about being abandoned.

     "You!" yelled Ash as he walked forward "You're not gonna take my Pikachu this time!" But Jessie didn't want that stupid Pikachu, she didn't want to be a criminal, she just wanted James. Ash bent over "Why are you - crying?" he said "Becuase-" but she was cut off by the sound of a voice. The only voice she wanted to hear. His.

    He jumped down from the rafters, swift, like a Jaguar jumping down from a tree. He bent down next to her, and with a smile he said "Yes, I would like to know - why are you crying" Jessie looked up into his green eyes "You" she pulled him into a hug, and they stood like that, frozen in time, for what seemed like years. Finally they broke away. James whipped out a rose and said...

     "Jessica, my dear. I want to spend my whole life along side you. I don't want to do this anymore, being a criminal is not my thing. I was only doing it to make you happy. But last night when you kissed me I relised that you did not want this either. So please stay with me?" Her eyes pooled with tears, as the only man she ever loved, had loved her. She nodded slowly, stood up and said "Yes, James" And they kissed.

     She didn't care that everyone was watching, it was something like no other. James was the only person who had ever cared for her. Everyone else turned there back on them, telling them that they were mean and bad and cold hearted. But not him. If they had each other they could be fine. No body understood her quite like he did, and after years of bad, it was time to take put the good back in their lives.

   "James, we are going to the Team Rocket headquarters, we are going to quit Team rocket today, to change our  lives for the good" she said after they broke apart "I couldn't of said it better my self " he said with a smile". The two quickly turned towards Ash and his friends, and got on their knees "Please forgive us for all the horrible things we have done to you, we don't mean it honest" She hoped they would forgive them "Please, if you would like to come to Kanto with us, be our guest"

     "Well, we do need to make a trip back to Kanto, before we enter the Pokemon league, so we will come with you. You seem to have changed your ways so we will forgive you, right gang?" he said "Right" they responded. So the trio led the way to the Meowth balloon, with their newfound friends in their wake. All seemed to be going well. She looked at James, and smiled "Thank you" she said slowly "Anytime Jess" he said back. And they kissed. Everything was going to be fine now.