3

(WARNING: sexual parts later on)

"So, how does this traveling thing work?" I asked Randy, finally breaking the silence in the car.

"It's pretty simple, actually. You'll learn soon enough." Randy said, making a sharp turn onto the highway.

Sighing, I turned the radio off. Randy glanced at me shocked, and I glared at him.

"What the hell is your problem with me, Orton? I've been here for two fucking days and you already hate me. What did I do?"

Randy snickers, "It's not what you did, it's who you're friends with."

I laughed at his childlike behavior.

"You're seriously pissed off because I'm friends with Cena? Come on, Randy. John used to watch out for me when my dad brought me to shows. He supported me during my journey here..." My voice trailed off, noticing how Randy's smirk turned into a scowl.

"Why does it even matter? Last time I checked, you and I are barely even friends right now."

Randy suddenly pulled over to the side of the dark, abandoned highway. His face was turned towards mine, our bodies separated by the middle console.

"Claire, I want you. I can't stop thinking about you. I know that you were young when we first met, but I've had this feeling that you were the one for me. There's this hole inside of me that only you can heal. It's like I've been waiting for you, and now that you're finally here,"

Randy inched closer to my face, his lips hovering over mine. I shuddered as he softly exhaled, his breath running down my neck.

"I can't let you go." He whispered.

My eyes closed, imagining what Randy could do to me in the backseat of this spacious Honda Pilot. The smirk on my face grew as Randy kissed my jawline, his lips stopping on my sweet spot directly below my ear. I bit my lip with aggression, pissed that Randy and I couldn't continue this pleasure session.

"Randy..." I moaned, putting my hands on his chest and pushing him away from me.

He looked at me with piercing eyes as his thumb ran along his bottom lip. Oh god, Randy, you're not making this easy.

"I don't want to focus on guys right now." I softly said, feeling like a douche as Randy's tight lipped smirk faded almost instantly.

"So you don't like me back?" He questioned, his tone getting louder and more intimidating.

"Truthfully? I don't want the commitment. Just a hookup. If that's alright with you-"

Randy smirked, his lips finally crashing into mine. I kissed Randy like my life depended on it, and he seemed to do the same. His hand grabbed my ponytail and yanked it back, allowing full access to the front of my neck. I moaned as Randy attacked my sensitive throat with kisses. Just as his lips were hovering above my collarbones, he pulled away and licked his lips.

"Get in the back." Randy demanded, and I happily obliged.

The back and middle seats were already laid down, allowing us enough space. Randy opened the hatch and climbed in, closing it behind him. After removing his shirt and pulling his jeans down, Randy's body hovered above mine.

"Let's make this quick."

* * *

Hot damn, this chapter gave me the biggest lady boner. Randy is just too hot.

Like

Comment

Share

Till next time!