Ryu vs Milim (for the most part)

???: Hahahahahaha!

What is it with small girls finding me everywhere I go! Nevermind that, but Milims here. Fuck.

???: Greetings!
I am the one and only Drago-

Me: Yeah, I know, I know, What do you want from me Milim?

Milim: Awww, Did you really have to cut it! I practiced that a bunch before I got here.

Guy told me you were strong so Im here to fight you!

Me: Fine then! Oh wait, I have to do something real quick.

I walk towards a semi big rock and put a giant jar of honey on it, Because who knows when I'll need it.

Me: Ok lets do this!

I unsheathe my katana and Milim enters her Battle Mode.

Me: So thats what you really look like Milim Nava. ( He hasn't watched Tensura Season 2 so he doesn't know wut battle mode is)

She doesn't even reply and tries to trap me in close combat, Fuck, What do I do. I clearly wont be able to beat her in close combat. I wanted to train more but.

Me: LETS DO THIS!

INAZUMARU!

(Flashback!)

Me: Well, the car's out of gas, guess we'll need to fill it up then.

Aiko: Cant you just make gas?

Me: I can, I just cant make it in the car so were gonna need to fill it up the old fashioned way.

I make a gas canister and give it to Aiko.

Me: just put this on the hole over there.
I have to do something real quick

I point to the oil cap on the side of the car.

Aiko: Kay.

I walk towards a giant group of boulders near where we are. They were pretty rare considering there's sand everywhere.

Me: I think I should make a sword, I already have one but I need a more powerful one.

(Insert Whoosh sound effects)

Making that sword took like half my magicules. I feel Light headed, were probably not gonna be able to drive for a while-

???: Are you my master?

A boy that looks like he's in his preteen years appeared out of nowhere. He had Sharp, yellow, hair that had sparks coming out of them. He had the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. He wore a Light blue. V-neck Hoodie that was 3 sizes larger than him, and black shorts.

Me: Who are you?

???: Im that sword.

He points to the sword on the floor.

Me: Whats your name?

???: Inazumaru, Just call me Ina for short.

Me: I thought I just made a sword I didn't know it would make a spirit bound to the sword.

Ina: Technically, I am a spirit but Im not the usual one, I am the spiritual embodiment of the sword you are wielding, Which is why you used up a lot of magicules making it.

Me: Do you have any powers?

Ina: I can control lightning.

Me: Thats cool! Well we better get back before dusk.

( Present )

Blue arms with tiny lightning tattoos on the fingers cover my hands until my shoulders.