Chapter 11 - Falling

Leyla Rose

Something I enjoy in this pack is that they always treat you with respect regardless of your rank or line.

Attaching myself to this new life will not be easy. I hate how people start looking at me. I know that looks very well, pity. I will work hard to earn respect.

On the other hand, it makes me happy to be out, I need the stretch and I want to run. I know that George feels guilty for what happened and I don't want to believe that he was also part of the problem. It is a mixture of emotions that I feel and I do not know how I am going to react.

At the moment there is a lot of commotion in the distance and we could feel the tension that the pack had, maybe it's my fault. Ezekiel and Eve are supposed to feel what they feel, but the problem is that I feel them too and I start to get nervous. He looked at me surprised but did not ask me anything.
I get lost in those eyes, he keeps staring into mine.

*This man is going to kill us, he makes me feel hot all over my body. - says Nebula, my hot-ass wolf

* control yourself

* Haha ​​it's not just me Le, it's  the US

Changing my gaze, I don't think I would have endured long the divine temptation to kiss his lips. What the heck is going on with me?

A few days have passed I've been feeling better each time. My birthday is in a week now, I have to say that this birthday is gonna be different. Well, my life is different. Ezekiel keeps visiting me every day and every time he can, he's around. I  have to confess that I may feel something for him, something I don't want to feel.

I was late on my way to my routine check, so I had to start running ...

STOP - someone screams, with Alpha Voice. Everyone was looking at him paralyzed I looked back falling. He picks me by my arm and starts lecturing me like he was my father or something
-You know, normal people wouldn't be running these areas? - I start to be horrified, I feel sadness and hate behind his eyes, but why? mmmm, that's smell remember something, why does he smell so familiar? He smells like home, and not my home literally, but rather as a home of affection. Weird.

-What's your problem? Why were you running?- he asked

- I, I, I'm sorry, so sorry... I, I...

-Dad please stop, Nothing happened and she's hurt- established his son coming near me. I didn't notice that I was bleeding.

-What's going on?- Zeke appears taking me out of the alpha's hands and starts examining me everywhere, to the point I feel uncomfortable. But I never said something and kept my head down.

-She was running and almost hit my son, I asked her why was the reason to be running in these areas.- the alpha said firmly- As an Alpha, we had to keep order in our packs, something your pack doesn't have.- he added.
Ezekiel waved him quietly, huh unbelievable. Then he put me behind him.

-Alpha Edrick I respect your preoccupations but here we are different. We treat everyone with respect, and I would not let anyone come here and treat Leyla like you do. Also, this definitely can't be my pack. - Then he takes me away. Why did he do that? He's not even my mate, why he keeps taking care of me?

We get to the back of the pack house

- I'm ok I just was late and now I missed the appointment. You didn't have to talk to that Alpha like that. He was right I was running and almost hit someone. - Why I'm defending him, I'm so ridiculous. He doesn't answer and keeps focus on my leg. Then Eve appeared like a crazy mom, well I supposed. Mine is crazy but no in that way.
What happened?

—I'm ok guys you are too much drama, it's just a scratch.

—I think she probably needs stitches.- Ezekiel add

-Let me see and clean it. -  Eve says trying to see the magnitude of my wound.

- Hello, I'm still here - I'm starting to get mad at them I stand up and walk into the house.
I know they love me but they keep treating me like I was a baby And everything they are doing is hurting me. I feel like a child. Well I know I'm not a big someone but hey they have been treating me like I'm a dumb person that can not do anything when I have been living hell my whole life and still breathing. Well almost die but I'm here.

*Yeah, that's true but you let them treat you like that.

*Seriously, Nebula?

*You have the power, you need to show them how strong you are.

*You know we have a heart problem, right?

* I know we can do something

*Yeah, sure

I know I've trying to change and I feel like I made a great improvement but I'm still working on it.

I went to my room
-What the Fuck are you doing here?-

~~~~
878 words