Chapter 15 - Apologize

Ezekiel Evans

I feel bad for A. Edrick and Nolan. They don't have the fault, they were deluded by Nolan's grandma. She deserved to die. But everything here works differently apparently.

Nolan told me he was with Leyla, he said they would come today. I'm getting desperate, they have been out for two days, and I want to have time with her.

Kenzo and Eve are getting their bonding, I'm super happy for them, they deserve to be happy. I told Freya everything, she couldn't believe that Alpha Edrick was her father. Everything is almost done at our territory, I want to move but I feel like I can not leave Leyla in here.

I planned to take her on a special date so I've been ML Kenzo and Eve for help.
I take her to a special place, I want her to feel love. Her birthday it's in four days I wanted to be special.

That's something she always will feel when I'm around. I don't know if she is my mate but I hope so because these feelings, this desire are not normal.

She arrived and I left her a letter in her room hoping she wouldn't throw it away. I have to confess that I didn't know I was a romantic one. This is my first letter to someone I like.

Dear Leyla:
       I will never forget the day I met you, surely neither will you. But much more I will carry in my soul impregnated the moment in which your beautiful eyes met mine. I felt so lucky just to see you. Now that I consider you my friend, and that I have caused pain to your heart, I suffer the possibility of losing you. I hope you accept my apologies, and for that, I will wait for you on the deck at 7 p.m.
In response to my apology. If you don't arrive, I will understand and give you your space without any inconvenience.

I hope to see you.
Ezekiel

I hope this works when the time arrives. I went to the deck and way like for hours. I'm nervous. I hope she forgives me.

I see her approaching in a beautiful dark green dress. I stay like that all day. I see her blushing, I hug her
-I'm sorry for being a pain, I'm so sorry.- not letting her out, feeling the need to kiss her
-I'm sorry for being mad at you, I don't want to be hurt again.-
-I won't let anyone hurt you, not even me- oh that sweet smile

Well let's go, I take her to dinner and then we walk and talk. I know her better, I understand what an awesome mind she has. I make her laugh and that, that doesn't have comparative.

Before she goes to her room, she takes my hands and looks straight into my eyes like the first time
- Ezekiel I don't know what's going on with us. I want to be near you, I feel peace when I'm with you. This feeling scared me. I have to confess I didn't believe in love I don't even want a mate. — I feel sadness. This decreases the chances of being her mate, and it increases the probability that she will reject me if it's me.

- Don't be scared, just enjoy the peace you feel. You deserve it. - she nodded her head and before she went - I have to leave for a few days to my pack, but I will be here for your birthday. - I smiled at her and kissed her on her forehead

- Good night
-Good night

I can even describe what I'm feeling right now, I feel like I am a teenager.

I went to get everything ready and started my way home. It would be a long night there. I think the probability I'm Leyla Mate is high, I never felt like this, I feel strange and different.

-Finally you here- say Freya
- You miss me, little sis?
-You wish- she says hugging me, Of course, she misses me I'm his best brother and best friend
- How are things with Leyla? - she asks
- Well she forgave me for what I did to her, for the other stuff I don't ask, I want to give her time to process everything. We are just friends and I don't want to be like Jax, you know- she understands what I say.
I don't like feeling that I'm besieging people, much less knowing everything that has happened to her.

I'm the second alpha in the pack, so I started doing the alpha job, It's been a hard day. We had a lot of work. I can not keep my mind in order on the stuff I need to do here and think in her all the time. I hope she's doing. I miss her!

- Alpha with need you at the stables-
- What happened here? - looking at the mess
- Well this little girl was playing and she opened the doors The rest it's history now- I want to laugh but everyone will think that I'm crazy so I kneel to see the little girl in her tiny eyes
- You can not play here, you know that?- As soft and calm as I can be, she looks so cute that you can not be mad at her for the disaster she made here
-mhm - affirming my question, looking down, I pull her chin up
- Then this would be the last time OK? It could be dangerous if you are here alone OK?
-ok Alpha, I'm sorry I won't happen again
- I know a beautiful girl, now can you help us clean? - She nodded her head and we started cleaning
Maybe someday I can be a dad, just maybe.
~~~
960 words