Meeting,Hugging,Loving. (Chapter 1)

Ariana's pov:
"baby!!" my mum screamed. "morning!" she yelled.
"and for what reason its to early!!"
"your meeting Justin and its 6in the afternoon?!" my mum clapped in excitement.
"why are you so excited i dont understand not like me and that bieber would talk?!"
my mum had a smirk on her face.
"oh no. no no no your not making me do it with him!" she winked.
"But mum!"
"no butts, his a nice guy."
i yelled sarcasticaly. "OH MY GOD YAY IM GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!"
"Ariana Jennifer(pretend) Grande Butera!" my mum laughed.
"vhattttt"
"go shower you stinkyhead"
i giggled and went to shower.
*skip to finish showering*
I took out my hair dryer and blow dryed my hair and put it in a high- ponytail. I used my black choker and took out a white&black crop top with a black short skirt. I took my 5-inch heels and walked downstairs.
"Mum im ready!"
"you look gorgeous hun!"
i giggled and walked out with her to the car. I started the car and drove to Justin's house which was across the street. We turned on the radio and One Last Time was on.
"Its my song!!"
*skip to his house*
i knocked three times and there revealed Bieber with no shirt.
"um hey Ari."
"hey idiot.." i said, uncomfortable.
*skip to after dinner*
"so" Jenny said.
"we were planning and hoping that you guys could fake date for 5Months?" Mum said.
Justin's pov:
i smirked looking at Ariana.
" I would love to, Mrs Grande."
"great! Ariana?" Joan said.
"fine with me i guess?" she said.
i heard her whisper to Joan. "but i hate him?" and she said "just deal with it only 5months!" she shrugged and i smiled at her.
Ariana's pov:
"kiss kiss kiss kiss" Jenny and my mother yelled.
We kissed and he grabbed my ass.
"lets go upstairs babe." i said, i was perfect at acting.
"okay." he said and we walked to his room as i layed on his bed with my phone. He kissed my forehead and i smiled. I was getting used to this. For 5months? I was starting to like him and this. I sighed,happy.
"babe" he pouted.
"yes?" i giggled.
"cuddle"
"magic word baby?"
"i lobe u baby"
"good boy"
he jumped in and we cuddled. i soon fell asleep and i felt him kiss my forehead,i smiled thinking of it. of us.

Author's note//

Soooo? how was it? im trying to make it long enough so yeah? I hope you guys like this!!