Wildflower

She's faced the hardest times, you could imagine

And many times her eyes fought back the tears
And when her youthful world, was about to fall in
Each time her slender shoulders
Bore the weight of all her fears
And a sorrow no one hears
Still rings in midnight silence, in her ears

Cha Mi Jo, was a  bright young girl.  She loves nature and  has always been easy going. A swimming legend in school since she was  6 years old and idolizes her father who taught her  all the outdoor stuff you could imagine.

 Her brother used to be a pilot and is married but does not  have children.  His wife  is a nurse.  Mr. and Mrs. Cha left South Korea in 1980. Both worked as factory workers in a fish warehouse. They also sell Korean food on weekends in the night market.  Mr. Cha was  a smart young man, and with his hard work, he became very successful with their business until he was able to save up and invested as well  in Korea.  After their children finished University,  they decided to go back to their homeland. 

Her brother, Eun Woo  worked for Korean Air for 10 years and also decided  to go back to South Korea to help his parents with the business and  his wife also want to spend time  with her parents who are both retired. 

" Medical Avenue is in need of an Internist. C'mon dongsaeng, come home now.  You can always  go back to Canada  anytime. I recommended you. " 

" Oh thank you eonnie. I will give you my decision in a week. " 

And that was history . Cha Mi Jo followed her family to Seoul. She  also moved to her new  townhouse close to the hospital in Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea. There are only 6 floors and 3 units per floor. Most of the tenants are professionals. Her neighbor is a couple who recently had  their first child, and the other one is a retired  Psychologist. Dr. Nam .

"  You know you can always stay with us  Mi Jo, you know that. We have 5 rooms, and we are only using two. " 

"  Thank you eomma,  but I need to stay close to the hopsital especially when I am on call. " 

" I made several side dishes for you ok? Make sure you lock everything and ..

" Eomma, I am 34 years old, I can take care of myself. I hope I will get my car this week too so I can go around." 

" You can borrow the other car for now." 

" I'll be fine Appa, I love taking the train for now." 

 That same week, she got her new SUV. She  misses  her range rover back home and so she decided to get the same one, but white this time. 

 " Have a good night Dr. Cha, enjoy your first weekend in Seoul." 

" Thank you Aera, what's your plan tonight?" 

" Oh Fridays are ramyeon dining for me. I always go back to my favorite place since I was in high school." 

 '" Hmm I feel like having one later, do you have a date ?" 

" Oh no, do you?" 

" No, no one.. haha let's go together and you can take me around?" 

" Are you sure you love to be in the busy streets in Myeongdong?" 

" I am Korean, of course.  Il just bring my stuff home and I will text you once I am outside?" 

Aera is Mi Jo's secretary. She is the oldest among 3 children. Both of her parents are retired  teachers and she  is the only girl.  Her two brothers are  twins and   just started their jobs as an electrical engineer and the other is an architect.  Aera was sickly growing up and so she only  took a 3 year computer course.