Can we Try

Mi Jo was  in cloud  9 having to spent time with  Kang Kook.  He was also in the same situation. It was already 12 noon when they decided to head back down. 

" Can I ask you something Mi Jo?" 

" Of course, I hope I can answer it." 

" Have you ever been inlove?" 

" Hmmmm I have, but unfortunately, all the relationships  I've had  ended  in a bad note. Maybe something is wrong with me ?" 

" Well you should not say that, I believe that when we fall in love, we tend to give everything, we  probably lose ourselves as well and we won't learn things if we dont get hurt. Trust me, I've been hurt several times.... for the same reasons. " 

" And what reasons would that be?" 

" I better not tell you, maybe one day.  You are a wonderful person Mi Jo, and I am sure so many men out there would love to ask you out." 

" How do you know that?" 

" You are the full package.  Beautiful inside and out, friendly, you have a  good heart and soul.  I know you will be blessed more." 

" What if I won't entertain those men who wants to ask me out?" 

" And why is that?  Are you picky?" 

" No." 

" Then  give me a reason.." 

" Because I already met someone that I would like to ask out." 

" Damn!! That guy must be so lucky, like he just won today's lotto ticket." 

" You think so?" 

" Of course.... he just did." 

" Do you want to meet him?" 

" By all means I would love too, so I can tell him how lucky he is." 

 She turns  him around, took her mobile phone out and  took a selca of them. 

" What's that for?" 

" Here, this is the guy I have been wanting to ask out

" Here, this is the guy I have been wanting to ask out." 

Kang Kook could not say anything. He had so many things in his mind but something was stopping him. 

" Hmm Mi Jo..." 

" You heard it,  I like you Kook-ssi, I may sound  so upfront... does it bother you? I am serious." 

He looked away for 30 seconds, her heart was beating fast. If he rejects her she won't even try to remember him or anyone associated with him.

"Look, you are such a sweet  person. Anyone will fall so deeply inlove with you...but Mi Jo..." 

" It's ok, I think I got your answer, sorry, this has been the most embarassing thing I have ever done in my life.. sorry. I  want to disappear now. "

 She gathered  her things and started walking as fast as she can but  Kang Kook was faster than her. With a heavy backpack with him he grabs  her wrist and held it tight.