☽... 𝟎𝟎𝟗 !

chapter 009 !"NIGHT OUT"↳ real life !

chapter 009 !
"NIGHT OUT"
↳ real life !

As the sunny day came to an end, the six girls filed off the boat with wide smiles present on their lips. Fits of laughter could be heard all around them whilst they climbed off the water, and onto the dock, each girl thanking Madelyn's father for driving them around.

"The boys want to go out tonight." Mads told the girls as they were walking towards the parking lot, to get into their cars. The other Maddie looked over at the three girls, watching for their reactions. They all had the best day together, and she truly didn't want it to end. None of them did. The next day would be their last free day before filming started, so they had to make the most of their free time.

Sage looked at her two best friends before she shrugged her shoulders, looking at Mads, a smile evident on her lips. "You know I'm in."

"I have work in the morning, or I would." Rowan told them sadly, pushing her beach bag further up on her shoulder. The girls reached the parking lot, stopping a few feet away from their cars.

Sidney groaned in sadness, realizing she wouldn't be able to go out, either. "I have a shoot in the morning! I have to get up around five." Sage jutted her lip out, pouting at Sidney and Rowan's responses.

"I promise I'll be there the next time, though." Rowan told Sage, wrapping her arm around the short girl's shoulders. The brunette leaned into her, a sigh falling from her lips before she nodded, knowing there would be other nights.

"If you two are free tomorrow night, we're going to have a little family dinner before filming starts on Monday." Lani told them, remembering her boyfriend mentioning them all getting some takeout and camping out in their apartment.

"And you guys live in the same complex, so you can come whenever you can." Mads jumped in with a hopeful smile, wanting her two new friends to meet the rest of the gang.

Sidney and Rowan looked at each other for a moment, before they turned their gazes to the rest the girls once again.

"I think we can do that." Sidney exclaimed, causing the four remaining friends to cheer in excitement.

Sage smiled, watching all of her best friends interact. Originally, she had been quite scared, not wanting her two best friends to think she was replacing them by any means. She wanted all of her friends, to be friends, as well. It was slowly starting to happen.

"We should go, so we can all get ready." Lani said, pulling her phone out to look down at the time. Everyone nodded in agreement, wishing their goodbyes before they got into the two cars, driving back to the complex apartment. The sun would be setting in a little over an hour, so they only had so much time to get dolled up.