☽... 𝟎𝟏𝟒 !

chapter 011 !"MOVIE NIGHT"↳ imessage !

chapter 011 !
"MOVIE NIGHT"
↳ imessage !

drewseph 🦋 and sage 👒🌿🧚🏼

drewseph 🦋
wyd :)

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
just editing some pics
what's up mr starkey

drewseph 🦋
wanna watch a movie

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
it's 11pm

drewseph 🦋
okay
and?

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
your place or mine?

drewseph 🦋
already on my way up

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
:o
rn?

real life !

     As soon Sage had pressed send, she heard a knock on the door. Her mouth fell open in shock, not expecting him to already be at her front door— but also not completely surprised, at all. She could only assume the six foot one man had texted her whilst he was already on his way up from the second floor.

Sage hopped out of her bed, completely abandoning her laptop as she made her way towards the stairs of the loft. As she passed her mirror, she couldn't help but check what state she was in, physically. It being a lazy Sunday after a long work week, the brunette had spent her weekend relaxing whilst getting new photo shoots edited. She had practically been living in the same pair of gray sweatpants and a navy blue crewneck she had snagged from the blond earlier that week.

As she rushed down the stairs, she threw her hair up into an effortless bun. A smile spread across her features as she swung the door open, a laugh instantly ringing from the five foot two woman. Drew had a reusable grocery bag filled with some snacks.