Chapter 24

(Please please please play the song and read ahead)

The scenario on Tiger Hills which unfolds during the sunrise is speechless. As the horizon spilled in two and the dark sky slowly turns crimson while the sunrays glaze the Himalayan Ranges with an orange and golden hue and as the sun rises above the horizon, the majestic Mt Kanchenjunga can be seen in its full glory, and the snow top reflecting sun rays making them look like covered in diamond, it's a sight which can leave anyone spellbound...

"hahahaaa... Bondita jaldi karo.... nahi to haar jaogi..." Anirudh teased her as he was runningly climbing the hill faster than her and she was huffing behind as she was losing the race..... He turned back and victoriously grinned and gestured her to run fast, she pouted sadly and he again laughed and started running again.... "ahhh pati babu" he immediately turned tense and saw her sitting down holding her ankle and looking at him sadly, he immediately ran back to her and kneeled down, he concernedly checked her ankle if she got a sprain or what... she giggled and immediately got up and ran ahead laughing aloud leaving poor Anirudh surprised..... he turned to her and shouted, "YOU CHEATER!!" she laughed again and ran ahead while he too immediately stood up and ran behind her to catch her.... Now she was leading the race and was so much happy but he was frowning cutely as he lost the already won race.... just like a little kid.... she reached the endpoint and shouted laughing, "mein jeet gayi pati babu.... aap haar gaye.... wooooaahhh!!!" she teased him showing her tongue out and thumb down..... though he was happy seeing her happy still maintained that fake anger and thus, ran to her and hugging her from back holding her waist he twirled her round and round while she shrieked in fear of loosing balance on a hill...." kya kar rahe h aap.... chodiye mujhe.... dar lag raha h pati babu..... hum gir jaenge...." he giggled behind her and said, "cheating krne ki sazaa h Bondita, tum cheating se jeeti ho...." he put her down and she held her head which was spinning...."mein koi cheating se nahi jeeti....daud kr aayi hoon yaha...." "achaa.... to vo kya tha jo tumne vahan naatak kiya...." she giggled silently and straightly said, "Everything is fair in love and war pati babu...." he looked at her in disbeleif and raising his eyebrows he asked, "to konsi war thi??" she laughed and stood on her toes and reached his ears and whispered sweetly, "war nahi love h mere buddhu babu" she kissed his cheeks and immediately ran away from there leaving Anirudh stood there smilong like a fool keeping his hand on his cheeks as if he was getting this for first time.... he scratched the back of his head smiling sheepishly and went to her..... 

The other people who came there to enjoy the view were enjoying a different view today by seeing this cute couple and their antics..... and smilingly whispered to each other adoring the duo.... but they were least caring about all this... just enjoying their moment in their own.....

"Beautiful!!!" Bondita whispered as the sun rose having a sip of hot tea of Darjeeling as they were sitting on a bench kept near a small "chai ki tapri" over there, wrapped in a single shawl embracing each other ...."Beautiful!!!" Anirudh whispered in her ears, she looked at him smilingly and asked, "hena??" "hmmm" she frowned as he was not looking at the sun, he was looking at her continuously, "bina suraj ko dekhe kese beautiful keh rahe h aap??" he chuckled and said, "mera sooraj to idhar h na.... original waale se zyada beautiful lag raha h...." she giggled and he again started his staring session at her angelic face as those fresh sun rays fell on her face.... adding more beauty to his sight.... she looked at him and asked, "arrey ye kya?? aapne to chai li hi nahi...." she looked at the staller and sweetly said, "dada ek or chai denge..."  "nahi nahi.... rehne dijiye.... tum jaanti ho na mein chai nahi peeta.... nahi achi lagti mujhe...." he immediately denied for the order "aap pi kr to dekhiye... Drajeeling ki subah ki thand mein darjeeling ki grarma garam chai... ah ha ha.... maza aa gaya...." she forwarded her cup to him and he made some weird faces.... she puffed in the cup to make it drinkable such that his mouth doesn;t get burnt, she kept he cup near his lips and sipped a bit..... and soon his expressions changed and he closed his eyes as if feeling the heaven.... she smiled seeing that her attempt is successful.... "de dijiye dada ek or cup.... ye piyenege..." the staller smiled and started preparing other cup, but again Anirudh interupted and canceeled the order, both, Bondita and the staller frowned at him but he only noticed Bondita, because he has nothing to do with the staller's expression...."achi nahi lagi kya??" she asked cutely and he smiled, "bohot achi lagi....
" "fir???" she again asked confusingly but soon her doubt was clear when he took another sip from her cup and forwarded it to her mouth....and she too sipped smilingly......

That old staller in his 50s too smiled seeing this lovely divine couple and asked, "babu moshai... lagta h nayi nayi shaadi hui h aapki.... shaadi ke baad ghoomne aaye h?? bada pyaar h aap dono mein" Anirudh looked at her mischievously while she blushed gazing down.... he smiled at the staller and said, "dada shaadi nayi h... pr pyaar barso puraana h...." though he couldn't understand his typical line but still smiled seeing their love and blessed them wholeheartedly.....

He stood there folding his arms across his chest as he was enjoying his wife, his love dancing with the folk people of the town looking like one of them as she was dressed up in their traditional full sleeves tunic and ankle-length skirt with a beautiful cotton cloth tied on her head and that traditional Nepali jewelry was completing her folk outfit..... she was enjoying the moments of her life dancing with other ladies and then playing with small kids, jumping in the fields..... he was feeling content giving her the happiness in these three days fulfilling the gap he created in these 8 years.... he came out of her thoughts when she shouted and called him merrily to join her with those little kids and ladies..... he chuckled seeing her excitement and went to her.....

Another chapter here guys!!! I hope you enjoyed it.... I got the whole feeling of Darjeeling writing this.... did you felt something like this!!! Please share your experience for this story, this chapter, their moments.... in the comment box, and don't forget to hit the star icon.....

Will meet you soon,
Till then,
Stay happy, stay safe,
bye-bye,
Lots of love to you all!!❤❤