Here We Go

Everyone was sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch together. Everything was going smoothly for about 5 minutes, and then it wasn't.

"Ow Haechan! What the hell!" Mark shouted.

"Yah, Mark! We don't use that kind of language. Now what happened?"

"Haechan just kicked me!"

"Haechan! We do not use physical violence on anyone. Apologize now."

"No! He kept looking at me!"

"Excuse me? Did you just tell me no young man?" Taeyong asked lowering his voice and raising his eyebrow.

"I'm not gonna apologize until he apologizes for looking at me!"

"Lee Donghyuk-" Taeyong begins to scold but is interupted by Mark yelling.

"What I'm not allowed to look at you? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" Mark yells.

"You're dumb!"

Mark shoved Haechan which then caused Haechan to take his glass of banana milk and pour it on Mark. Mark jumps out of his chair ready to dump his own drink on Haechan but is stopped by Taeyong.

"ENOUGH!" Taeyong yells.  "Both of you upstairs to your rooms. Now!"

Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin are all watching this unfold in complete shock, while Chenle and Jisung are super entertained by the chaos.

Mark gets up grumbling about the unfairness of everything, while Haechan remains in his chair and continues to eat his food as if non of that just happened.

"I know I was not speaking Chinese Lee Donghyuk. Upstairs now!"

"I don't wanna." Haechan whines.

"If you do not get up those stairs by the time I count to 5, I will escort you. If I have to escort you, you will be in more trouble."

Haechan just stares at Taeyong crossing his arms defiantly. Taeyong knows that he is testing him to see if he will actually follow through. What these boys don't realize is that he has years of practice dealing with defiant dongsaengs in NCT.

"1..2..3" Haechan still wasn't moving.  "4..5. Alright have it your way." Taeyong stands up and walks over to Haechan. Grabbing him by the arm he pulls him out of his seat and delivers 5 swats to his backside then escorts him out of the kitchen and up the stairs. The whole way Haechan was struggling trying to breakfree from Taeyong's grip, which just got him swatted more.

Once they arrived upstairs Taeyong brought Haechan to his room and stood him in the corner.

"You will stand in the corner until I come back. Understood?"

"Yes."

"What was that?"

"Yes hyung."

"Good. I will be back in a bit." With that Taeyong left closing his bedroom door behind him. He went to Mark's room to talk and deal with him first to allow Haechan time to cool off before he has to deal with his behavior. Opening his oldest dongsaengs bedroom door he finds Mark laying on his bed in a clean shirt staring at the ceiling and tossing a ball.

Walking in he closes the door behind him. "Sit up Mark." He says as he moves one of the desk chairs in the room so it is now facing the boy. He sits down in the chair and waits for Mark to do as he was told.

Mark catches the ball he was tossing and sits up.

"I'm dissapointed in your actions young man. You are the oldest member of Dream. What should you have done when Haechan was kicking you instead of getting mad and allowing things to escalate?"