Dream Files and Big Decisions

Although Taeyong was given the files on each of the dreamies, he hasn't gotten around to reading them thoroughly until now. The boys were all at dance lessons so this was his chance to really read their files.

The first file Taeyong opens is Mark's.

Mark Lee/ Lee Min Hyung
Born August 2, 2003 in Toronto, Canada. Mark has moved a total of 7 times in his life. He has lived in Toronto, Canada; Vancouver, Canada; New York, USA; Tokyo, Japan; London, England; Busan, South Korea and Seoul, South Korea. His family consists of his mom, dad, and older brother. He was raised speaking both English and Korean. He was homeschooled due to all the moving around. His brother convinced him to audition to become a kpop idol.

"Wow I can't imagine what it is like to have to move around so much at such a young age." Seeing that there isn't a lot in Mark's file he grabs the next one.

Huang Renjun
Born March 23, 2004 in Jilin, People's Republic of China. Renjun was raised bilingual in both Mandarin and Korean. He also understands English. His family consists of his parents who are not supportive of his wish to become a kpop idol. His parents are very strict and only want him to get an education and become a doctor. His parents eventualy allowed him to audition thinking he wouldn't pass. When he did they were not pleased but allowed him to move to South Korea to start training.

"Well that explains his behavior with the maknaes since he doesn't have any siblings he probably thinks of them as younger siblings. His parents being so strict is probably why he hates getting into any kind of trouble. I'm glad he passed the audition and is no longer living at home." Finished reading through Renjun's file he grabs the next one.

Lee Jeno
Born April 23, 2005 in Incheon, South Korea. His family consists of his older sister and dad. There is no information on his mom. He did some child modeling when he was younger. His dad is very supportive in his choice to become a kpop idol.

"He is definitely the most behaved member of Dream. I guess it helps to have a supportive family. I am curious where his mom is though." Seeing that there isn't much more he grabs the next one.

Lee Haechan/ Lee Donghyuck
Born June 6, 2007 in Seoul, South Korea. Donghyuck lived with his Mom, younger sister, and two younger brothers. His dad passed away when he was 7. His mom is the one who encouraged him to audition for SM. He is a handful because of his ADHD.

"Yeah I have already experienced him being a handful haha. Not having a father figure in his life definitely affects him, that's for sure. I'll just have to make sure I'm there for him." He grabs the next file.

Na Jaemin
Born August 13, 2008 in Seoul, South Korea.
Jaimin lived with his grandparents due to unspecified reasons. He is an only child. His grandparents support him in everything he does.

"Hmm I wonder why his grandparents were raising him. Glad he has support from them though." Since there isn't much information on Jaemin's home life Taeyong grabs Chenle's file.

Zhong Chenle
Born November 22, 2010 in Shanghai, People's Republic of China. His parents split up when he was 5 and his dad got custody while his mom was sent to rehab for alcoholism. He has an older brother and the two of them rarely see their mom. His dad works a lot so he was being raised by the nanny more than his dad. He is used to getting what he wants.

"This actually explains a lot of things. Poor kid has been through a lot." Taeyong grabs the last file already preparing himself for what he will find. He can't imagine it is anything good, the kid has too many walls up to protect himself.

Park Jisung
Born February 5, 2011 in Seoul, South Korea. When he was 3 years old his parents passed away and Jisung moved from foster home to foster home. His most recent foster home was in Busan. When he presented the idea of becoming an Idol to his foster parents they were all for it saying that it would teach him responsibility and manners. They were quite happy to send him off to train, they even made sure that means he will be living in the SM dorms and not coming back anytime soon or ever. It seems there might have been some emotional abuse maybe even some physical.