Meeting With Social Services

Warning: This chapter does have mentions of abuse. If that is triggering for you. Please skip this chapter.
_______________________________________________________________
"Alright guys behave for Taeil hyung and Johnny. Jisung and I will be back later tonight."

"Sure hyung. We'll be angels." Haechan says while giving Xiaojun and Hendery a wink and thumbs up, clearly those three already had plans.

"Right. Good luck with that." Taeyong says pointing at where Haechan, Hendery, and Xiaojun were currently huddled together in the corner. "Oh and this one" Taeyong then points to Chenle, "I can almost guarantee you'll have some trouble with, however he knows the consequences for any misbehavior and disrespect." Giving said boy a very pointed look he says, "You better listen to hyung's, they have full permission to give out any punishments. If they have to punish you, and this goes for everyone, I will not be happy."

"Hey! I listen sometimes!"

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." Jeno says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, keyword sometimes. I bet you can't go an hour without getting in trouble." Jaemin adds.

"Yeah, well I bet I can make it the whole time we're here."

"Yeah right." Mark adds.

"What do I get if I make it the whole day without getting in trouble?"

"You get to make your hyung happy." Johnny says.

"Come on, there's gotta be something better than that."

"How about you get to sit comfortably." Taeil chimes in.

"What about-"

"Anyways my point is you all need to behave and hyung, Johnny good luck. We have to get going we don't want to make a bad impression by showing up late."

"Alright, I hope it goes well."

"Thanks Taeil hyung. By kids."

He recieved a chorus of goodbyes as he left with Jisung. On the car ride to their appointment Jisung was a ball of nerves.

"Hyung what if they decide to have me go back to my foster parents when we are on holiday breaks?"

"They won't send you back. They would have to be insane to do that. If they do we will just have to invite you to come home with one of us hyung's for holidays. But I'm gonna fight for you to get out of the foster system as well as I can."

"I'm scared."

"I know, but it will be ok. I'll be right with you for most of it."

"Why not all of it?"

"Well I think they will want to talk to you alone and ask you questions about what it is like living under my care. They will want to make sure I am being good to you."

"Oh ok. But you'll be with me for everything else?"

"Of course. Unless you don't want me to be there for something."

"Ok. No I want you to be there for everything."

"Ok, then that is what will happen."

They pull into the parking lot of the Social Services building. Getting out of the car Taeyong goes around the car just as Jisung jumps out, he holds his hand out for the boy to hold. The fact that Jisung doesn't even argue with Taeyong about having to hold his hand really shows how nervous he is about today. The two make their way into the building and check in at the front desk.

"Hi, we have an appointment with Yang Jisoo. It should be under Lee Taeyong."

"Alright. You're all checked in. They'll be with you shortly."