When Taeyong's Away: Day 3

"Hyung! Can I play outside? I wanna ride my bike!" Jisung asks running up to Ten and hopping up and down.

"Yes, but you need to bring either Mark or Renjun with you and don't go further than the driveway."

"Ok!" Jisung happily runs upstairs to find one of his older brothers. Running into Mark and Renjun's room he finds Renjun sitting at his desk texting and Mark watching something on his phone on his bed. Deciding he would ask Mark first, he runs over and jumps onto the older boys bed making Mark reach out and grab him just in time before he tumbles off the other side of the bed.

"Jisung careful! You almost fell off the other side of the bed."

"Sorry hyung. I really wanna go ride my bike, but Ten hyung says I need to bring either you or Renjun hyung. Will you pleeeeease come outside with me!"

"Sure. I don't really have anything else to do really."

"I'll come out too Sungie." Renjun says putting his phone down and smiling at the maknae.

"YAY!" Jisung hops off the bed and runs downstairs to let the Matz hyungs know. "Hyungie! Mark hyung AND Renjun hyung said they are both going to come outside with me!"

"Ok, that's fine. Why don't you see if the others want to join too."

"Ok!" Jisung runs out of the kitchen once more yelling for the others, who are all playing a game in the living room.

"Chenle! Jaemin hyung! Haechan hyung! Jeno hyung! Wanna come outside with Mark hyung and Renjun hyung and me? I'm gonna ride my bike!"

The other boys all look at each other before shrugging and putting their uno cards down and getting their shoes to go outside.

"Alright boys, I know you all know the rules for playing outside but humor me and tell me what they are." Kun says before the boys all rush out the door.

"Uggg hyungie! Let us go!" Jisung says trying to open the door and run out, but Ten grabs him around the waist and lifts him off the ground and puts him back down by Mark.

"No Jisung. You need to tell us the rules for playing outside first." This just makes Jisung pout.

"You already told me the rules."

"I know. I want to make sure the others know too."

"No going further then the driveway." Chenle says

"If you are going to go back inside let the others know so they don't worry." Jaemin adds.

"Alright go have fun. You can play until lunch time."

All the boys run outside and grab the toys they want to play with. Jisung and Chenle grab their bikes, Jaemin grabs a hoola-hoop, Haechan grabs a jump rope, Renjun grabs his scooter, Jeno and Mark grab their skateboards. Kun watches out the window for a couple minutes to make sure everything is ok before helping Ten make lunch.

"Chenle, Jisung! If you go past the driveway one more time I'm going to send you back inside and tell Kun hyung." Mark says as he sees the two youngest leave the driveway.

"We were just turning around hyung!" Chenle tries, giving Mark an innocent smile.

"Yeah right. You can turn around without leaving the driveway."

chenle shrugs and goes back to racing with Jisung.

After that there were no more problems with the maknaes, however Haechan decides he is bored with jump roping and now wants to bother his hyung.

"Renjun hyung! Can I have a turn on your scooter?"

"No Haechan, you have your own."

"But I wanna use yours!"