Chapter 15

Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist, he smiled staring at your sleeping face, his heart is melting on sight, butterflies on his stomach, you are actually wearing his shirt while he is shirtless under the warm sheets, he put his lips on your forehead, to your nose, before giving a peck on your lips. He is pampering you, with kisses full of his love, you finally opened your eyes and his smiling face is the first thing you saw in the morning. Making your mood good, ''Did I wake you up? I'm sorry couldn't help your cuteness.'' Jungkook chuckled at his statement, you buried your face on his chest letting him hug you more ''Still sleepy baby?'' you nodded being sleepy, and he smiled pulling you close while caressing your the back of your head. ''sleep then, I'll wake you up after 30 minutes.'' you nodded before drifting into sleep in his warm arms.

You woke up cuddling a pillow beside you, stretching your arms you yawned, hair messed up and your eyes are on the ceiling. You sat up seeing his shirt on you, probably he put it on after what happened last night, and thinking about it it made your cheeks warm, it was like you are just eating a meal with in the kitchen, then you ended here in the bed after making love with him. You did your morning routine before going downstairs still in his shirts, you saw him in the kitchen and when he saw you he smiled ''Good morning, I was going to wake you up but decided not to.'' you smiled at him, he quickly pulled a chair for you to seat treating you like a princess, Jungkook served food in front of you to eat, that he just made for you. You had a meal with him, and you insist to wash the dishes, since he cooked, Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist while you are doing the dishes. He gave a peck on your shoulder making you smile before he leaned his chin on it. You are done doing the dishes and when you are done, Jungkook gently turn you to face him, hands on your waist, and you squeal when he lifted you up putting you on the kitchen counter, while he stand in between of your legs, he chuckled staring at you. ''Thank you for trusting me.'' you smiled how can he be so gentle and cute at the same time. ''I love you.'' Jungkook speak from his heart eyes on yours and you hold his face in your palms, while his hands resting on your waist ''I love you too.'' with that he sealed your lips with his, it is a kiss full of love and gentleness not with lust. Jungkook leaned his forehead on yours, smiles are both on your faces. 

----------------------

''You did it with him, didn't you?'' Jin asked while arranging the papers you need to sign, currently in your office, Jin being your human diary you told him what happened of course without details. Details should be private and only yours ''Did what?'' Jin scoffed ''Acting innocent aren't we?'' you shrugged your shoulders ''So, you guys dating now?'' you hide your face in your palms hiding your smile, covering your mouth and eyes on your best friend who is smiling seeing you this happy, ''Then congrats, Too bad,  I ain't hearing the details '' he just said that to tease you, and you threw your paper on him which he dodge and stick his tongue out, before leaving. 

''Yah Kim Seok Jin!''

-------------------

Jungkook just came back to the company smiling, so over the moon, his smile drop when he entered his office and the first person he saw is Dianne, ''Jungkook'' He sighed ''We need to talk.'' Jungkook said taking his seat and Dianne stand in front of him. ''About the wedding rehearsal, It's just my excuse to see y/n, I'm sorry I used you.'' and Dianne scoffed ''so you're telling me, you're not doing this wedding anymore?'' Jungkook nodded keeping this meeting short, Dianne scoffed ''Idiot.'' Jungkook furrowed his brows ''Y/n, hasn't moved on from Taehyung'' Jungkook was amaze, that she knows Kim Taehyung ''if she really did then, why is she with Taehyung in a hotel?'' Dianne smirked  after making a lie, staring at Jungkook ''Because she's a hotel manager, have you seen any hotel manager in a publishing company?'' unfortunately Jungkook didn't buy it. Dianne rolled her eyes at Jungkook's sarcasm ''I know you Jungkook, and seeing you like this, I know what I said, made you doubt your lover.'' Jungkook rest both of his elbow on his desk, interlocking both of his fingers before his eyes is on hers. ''No you don't, If you really know me then, you should know.'' Dianne wait for his next statement 

''That I don't believe words of people, I hate.'' 

he emphasizes his last two words ''I still have a meeting to take, you may leave.'' Dianne already killed Jungkook in her mind, biting her lip eyes glaring on him before turning her back to leave.

''If I can't have you then, she won't have you too.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a tie LOL.