Chapter 20

The next day is another work day, and Jungkook entered his office after he brought you to your workplace, ''I'll just go and tell him.'' he can hear his best friend's voice in his office, it seems like he is hiding something and that made Jungkook curious, he knows Hoseok won't ever betray him. ''Hyung.'' he called out and Hoseok quickly closed his laptop and gave Jungkook a awkward smile ''what is it?'' Jungkook asked and Hoseok shook his head 'nothing.' Jungkook doubted that, for the first time in his life he doubted his bestfriend. Jungkook grab the laptop and opened it, before Hoseok could even stop him. Jungkook's eye brows furrowed, and his fist are both close, he can feel his blood boils through his veins, ''JK.'' Hoseok called out ready to stop the Jungkook who seems like can kill someone now. Jungkook took his things, an left banging the door. 

''Damn it.'' Hoseok cursed not able to stop the hot blooded Jungkook.

A staff knocked on your door, before coming in with your permission'' Ma'am y/n you are needed downstairs.'' he said  ''What for?'' you asked busy handling some papers, that is needed to  be done. ''there is a big fight downstairs.'' you sighed ''and  Sir Jungkook is one of them.'' you stand up '' I beg your pardon?'' you asked just to make sure of things ''Sir Jungkoo---'' you left not even letting him finish his words. 

-------

The man fall down on the ground exhausted after the punches Jungkook gave, but still have the strength to smirked and annoyed Jungkook, Jungkook is lost in his anger, he grab a chair was about to hit the man in front of him, when you wrapped your arms around his waist stopping him bringing him back to reality. Jin just came when a staff called him, he  assist the people, and other staffs that tried to stop the fight , he manages the chaos ''Take him away.'' Jin says firmly since he knows you're the only one who can stop Jungkook now and you nodded pulling Jungkook behind you.  

''what happened?, why did you do that?'' you asked as soon as you entered the parking lot, Jungkook has been silent and he walk here, wanting to go home, he is afraid he might explode if he talked to you, he's afraid he might do a mistake. Jungkook grab his car keys ignoring you, opening his car door, and you pushed it back, ''Jeon Jungkook.'' you called out his eyes is on you, he poked his cheek with his tongue stepping back and looked away ''Im asking you.'' you said ''I don't want to talk right now.'' he let out ''I might do a mistake.'' you sighed ''You already did a mistake.'' and he scoffed ''well then , sorry if I'm not perfect like you.'' what now, is he trying to pick a fight, ''I'm leaving.'' he says being annoyed opening the car door and you pushed it back this time harder than earlier, making him looked at you. ''You're not leaving, unless you tell me what's happening with you.'' so freaking stubborn ''what's happening with you.'' he emphasizes his words making you even more confuse. ''you let that man touch you?.'' you can feel the intensity of his eyes on you, he is mad. ''that's just because--'' your words are cut off ''Is it because of me?'' now he exploded ''you let someone touch you, just because of me? why?'' he is mad so mad right now, but he never raise his voice on you. ''Because I'm afraid you might lose that is something important for you.'' you answered eyes are blurry because of tears daring to fall ''Aren't you important?'' he questioned eyes on you, he is more calmer now, he hates the fact that he made you shed tears. You looked down not meeting his eyes anymore, and his hand hold your wrist pulling you in his arms. ''I'm sorry.'' Jungkook let out, hugging you while you shed tears in his arms he shushed you ''This is why, I told you, you should not talk to me right now.'' he tssk hearing you cried in his arms he hated himself just now, he pulled back holding your face in his palms wiping those tears with both of his thumbs. ''Hey~'' he called out softly and your eyes is on his. ''I'm sorry if I scared you.''  you shook your head ''I was just mad because you did that because of me, when you shouldn't.'' he let out ''Don't risk yourself in that way for me, you should protect yourself for me, okay?'' you nodded ''I'm sorry.'' Jungkook shook his head landing his lips on your forehead before pulling you back in his arms.

------

Jungkook grab the laptop and opened it, before Hoseok could even stop him. Jungkook's eye brows furrowed, and his fist are both close, he can feel his blood boils through his veins, ''JK.''

It was you on the screen of cctv, that was recorded, you are in Mr. song's office , Jungkook can't hear the words you are talking about, but he saw you giving papers he knows it is for his dismissal, and the man give a quick touched on your leg with that smile on his face after signing the papers, you quickly move away taking the papers with you and left. 

--------