Chapter 21

''You did great.'' his dad complimented the smirking old man ''Damn your son, hits hard.'' Jungkook's dad grab a white envelop, and shove it to man's face, Mr. song grabbed it before leaving ''Nice having a deal with you.'' with that Mr. Song left,  Jungkook's dad was surprised when Jungkook is standing in front of him, he just entered his dad room, to give respect but Jungkook discovered something he shouldn't. Jungkook sighed he can't take this anymore ''I fight for your company, considering your hard work, but I think I can't do it anymore, no I don't care anymore. '' His dad eyes widen Jungkook bowed in front of his father ''Thank you for everything ,and  at least for giving birth  to me.'' Jungkook left after giving his father a last bow, and his dad felt his vision blurred, his son's back is blurry, yet he wont call for him. And Jungkook never look back and left the house, while his dad falls on the ground, his heart felt tight, before his eyes closes.

---------- 

''Good morning Ma'am'' you nodded your head at your employee who bowed and greeted you, sometimes you smiled back to your employee who have a bright smile greeting you, ''he's cute.'' Jin whispered beside you like he just read your mind ''is he new here?'' Jin nodded ''Our new maknae, he is a fresh graduate from Harvard babe.'' you swooned and Jin chuckled ''Should I tell him to report to you every morning?'' Jin asked with a teasing smile on his face ''should you?'' you asked back chuckling ''You shouldn't.'' you heard your boyfriend's voice behind you. ''Why are you here?'' you asked and Jungkook tssk removing his coat and tied it around your waist ''why this pencil cut is so short.'' Jin sighed ''It's not even, you're just over reacting.'' you answered and Jin nodded his head while Jungkook glared at you. You stick your tongue out in front of him ''You should end your friendship with him.'' Jin scoffed at that ''excuse you, I met y/n before you did .'' Jungkook shrugged his shoulders ''He is ruining your relationship with me.'' Jin tssk ''The guy is just more handsome than you, admit it.'' Jungkook scoffed and you chuckled ''See? he's tearing us apart, just so you know Sir, I love her so dream on.'' Jin pulled you beside him, here they go again bickering ''honey, I love her more.''' and Jungkook pulled you back ''Guys, I know I'm beautiful this is unnecessary .'' you let out and they both let you go, with a face in disgust ''is she beautiful?'' Jungkook asked Jin who quickly shook his head ''she looks like a duck to me.'' You scoffed and they both talked  dissing you in front of you ''I ain't in need of ugly ducklings in my hotel.'' you let out walking out, and they both laughed following behind you, Jin hugged your arm while Jungkook removed it hugging your waist, and Jin removed it you chuckled wrapping your arms around their shoulders while chuckling with them. 

-------------

Jungkook already left after checking you out, he just check you out before he go to work, he told you he will just get his things. ''Y/n.'' you looked at where you heard the voice, your heart seems like it stops, ''Can I talk to you for a moment.'' its Jungkook's Mom. 

Currently in a cafe, your mind is already functioning for words whenever his mom will tell you to leave her son, well it's better to be prepared right? ''I would like to tell you, I'm sorry.'' your heart stops she looked down being sincere now ''For everything, I just wanted the best for my son, without the knowledge I'm already hurting him and the people around him, everything is my fault, and I'm really sorry for that.'' your heart melts when you saw her mom teared up in front of you, though she hurt you a lot of times, but at least she said she's sorry, and she's more than sincere about it, you smiled holding her hand and her eyes is on yours letting that thankful smile in front of you. 

---------

Jungkook has prepared a box for his things, dismiss or not he rather not to care anymore, he's already sick of it, Jungkook sighed putting his things in his box. ''Jungkook-ah.'' Jungkook became confuse at Hoseok's face full of worry, he is out of breath after running just to get to Jungkook's office. ''what's the rush hyung?'' Jungkook chuckled thinking it was just a sort kind of a joke and his smile dropped when Hoseok didn't even smile. He is damn serious, and Jungkook felt anxious and scared, it seems like something happened, a thing that he would not wish for.  And the moment he's scared of already happened and he's heart is not ready for it.

''Your dad is in the hospital.'' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------