Chapter 19

Jungkook parked his car in front of your work place waiting for his girlfriend, he spotted you giving Jin a quick hug before smiling ''Aiish, that hyung.'' he let out, and you saw his car, he lowered his window and showed you his smile despite his problem from work. You get in his car, seating beside him, ''Did you wait for too long?'' Jungkook shook his head ''Are you okay?'' you asked seeing his face, he seems like he is just pretending to be fine. You know there is something happened to him, something bothering him. ''Beer and chicken?'' and he nodded starting his engine to leave and buy some chicken and a cans of beers.

Currently in his house, both in the living room seated on the couch , beer and chicken is served on the table waiting to be bitten and sipped. Jungkook being the gentleman he is, he opened a can for you to drink, before he opened for himself, he chewed some chicken before opening up. ''I can't tell you it's okay, but I am willing to help you for it to be okay.'' Jungkook smiled at you, your presence is already doing great for him,  ''Just stay by my side.'' You nodded seating beside him, shoulders beside each other, making him chuckle, about how you literally interpret it. You smiled at him  and he gave you a small smile. ''how bout you? how's your day?'' you breathed out before answering his question ''Taehyung booked for a appointment.'' and his eyes change ''I took Jin with me'' you quickly said ''He apologize for what happened'' you quickly added and he stared at you, ''I forgive him, he seems sincere, he promised not to bother me again.'' Jungkook nodded ''He should not, if he bothers you again I'll take off his head from his body.'' you nodded taking a sip of your drink , while both of you talked about what  happened this day, you heard what Dianne did, and talked about some  stories before you leave his place, he brought you home of course. You drifted a to sleep after doing your night routine  and after talking to Jungkook on the phone.

----------

''Good morning'' you smiled at your assistant manager who is also your bestfriend ''Good morning'' you answered ''Y/n, I found out Mr. Song is booked in here.'' your eyes widen, Mr. Song is one of the Jeon Enterprises share holder, and from what you know he have a big share in the company, and his share will be a big help to Jungkook's dismissal. ''Thank you Jin.'' he nodded giving you a smile.

---------

Jungkook is in fine dining having a meeting with some shareholders, to earn their votes in order for him to stay in his place as a CEO, he did some business,   some others made him trade of things, some are already in favor of him. He did his best to gather all votes he needs, and now he only have  one last person he need to meet. ''If I sign this paper, will you comeback to me?'' Dianne asked and Jungkook took the paper back making Dianne chuckle and take it from him. And signed the paper ''Do you love me now?'' she teasingly asked , and Jungkook is glad Dianne is looking better now ''You ain't y/n, so no.'' she tssk ''You can't even lie for me after I did you a favor?'' Jungkook  shook his head and she tssk again before taking her bag ''I'll get going.'' with that she left.  Jungkook breathed out, being exhausted he loose his tie, staring at a window beside him, letting the view to calm himself and his thoughts. ''a glass of wine please.'' you ordered and Jungkook heard your voice making him looked at you, you are seating in front of him and smiled making his tiredness all gone now. ''How did you know?'' he asked ''I heard your heart calling for me.'' you joked of course, you found out from his best friend Hoseok, Jungkook chuckled ''I'm glad you heard it.'' you smiled at him, and had a meal with him, you have no idea, how he is over the moon right now, despite the big problem he have right now, you made it all gone with just your presence. ''You did great.'' you pat his head and he smiled letting you pat him, he loves it. ''Sleep in our home.'' Jungkook said, and you already took back your hand, you felt your heart melt when he calls his house 'our home'. ''if you promise me, we're just gonna sleep then.'' you said ''well that depends on you.'' you furrowed your brows ''If you're too beautiful then I can't.'' you almost hit him and he chuckled ''what?, it's all your fault, you know my heart is burning in love for you, and you dare to become so beautiful.'' you can't help but laughed in embarrassment of his corny statement, corny but you love this side of him.  ''I'm serious Jeon, if you dare, then no cuddles.'' damn he is a sucker for that, he loves you being in his arms, he loves your warmth ''Okay deal.'' he said and you nodded your head, you know he won't force you to do things you don't want to, if you don't want to do it, then he wont, because he respects you, like how a woman should be respected by her own man. 

And that's all because of his love for you....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This book is almost done.....