10. World War

"They all are so freaking gooood" hoseok said to which the others nodded.

"And they were head over heels for US?" yoongi said, looking over to HOSEOK.

"Oh about that well most of them grew up watching us, being trainees while we were having comebacks, some even got inspired by us and got determined to be kpop idols. They treat us like seniors, though we told them not to. For us they are like brothers and for them, we are their role model and who wouldn't want to meet or see their roles model's younger version" He replied, trying his best to explain the indescribable bond in words.

"Um...hyung? Can we like? Uh..." jungkook hesitated in speaking while the older who can read his expressions nodded and pointed towards the music system.

"Guys, I also have some schedule, so I gotta go now, lock the door here. The password is 0709, only Sihyuk hyung, Songdeuk hyung and the seven of us can come, so the room is all your with full privacy, you have a lot drinks and eatables there take whatever you want. JUST DON'T GO OUT OF HERE, specially without that thingy." He said, a bit sternly pointing towards the mask.

"And one more thing, blast the music at whatever level you want, the room is soundproof and they are habitual to sleep hearing loud music and whenever these kids wake up, the first thing they'll ask for is us, tell them we had plans for the day. And literally shoo them out of the room to follow their schedules" He told them literally each and everything in detail and was leaving the room but turned back again.

"Eat whatever yall want but make sure to leave one ice-coffee, orange juice and banana milk in the refrigerator or there's gonna be a world war three in here" He said and went out.

"A ton of instructions-" namjoon said while other just chuckled. They practiced, took breaks, spent a lot quality time.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

[ꨄ︎ 2 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ꨄ︎]

"No hyung this doesn't sound good, wait hear this one-" He said as he changed a few beats and replayed the melody.

"This still ain't good enough, what about this? No wait we already did something like this in other song"

"Hyung, you tried the C note in place of F?"

"I didn't think of that-" said the older as he adjusted the chords and notes.

"Daebak! Namjoon that was the best option, I don't why I refrained from using it"

"So we are done with the melody right? This took a whole freaking month to get it right!"

"Yupido~"

"Oh, Yoongi hyung, I totally forgot about why I wanted to talk to you"

"Mhmm what is it?" Asked the older, who rechecking each and everything before saving it.

"I wrote the lyrics for a song a few days ago but the bridge, doesn't fit quite well with the song"

"Something challenging after so long, now, now let's work on it" said the older diverting his gaze from the computer screen to a sheet of paper, full of scribbles.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

The oldest was working on his own songs, secretly, making sure not to even let any of his members get a hint of those, he wanted to prove it, more like to himself on what he is capable of.

Hoseok had gone to meet some trainees, to guide and help them, he just wanted to dance in each and every way possible.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

bts were finally done with the practice and sat on the floor to relax.

That's when yoongi noticed the way TAE was sleeping in a hurtful position, he didn't change a bit, still the one who plays a whole soccer match while sleeping.

He got up and paced towards the sleeping boys, they were extremely tired or sleep deprived seeing the they didn't wake up with them practicing.

The hyung line still tried to keep the volume low, of course they care about the maknaes no matter from future or present.

yoongi tried to make TAEHYUNG sleep in a more comfortable position but the moment he touched the TAE, the other boy almost winced.

"5 more minutes yoongi....hyungzzzzz" This caught yoongi off guard. TAE thought yoongi was waking him up but what flustered yoongi was that TAE was sleeping on his stomach, there was no way he could have seen him.

To him this was weird but little did he know, in the future, often he is the one who checks if the maknaes are all comfortable the way they sleep. It was TAE's subconscious mind which knew that it was none other than his Yoongi hyung.

"Woah Jimin!!!!" hoseok and jin cheered as jimin did a double flip.

"Uh huh?" The boy who didn't wake up with the loud as music, woke up the second he heard his name being called out.

JIMIN woke up straight at once, squinting his eyes, he looked around and the first thing which came out of his mouth really made bts shocked, thinking about how well they know about each other's traits.

"Where are hyungs?" He said in his deep horse voice and boy it sent chill down their spines.