13. Work Hard

< HOSEOK's pov >

I was in the gaming lounge with folded arms. Turns out that the gaming squad, YOONGI hyung, JIMIN, TAEHYUNG, JUNGKOOK, jimin, taehyung, jungkook and jin hyung were sleeping upon each other, five consoles on the floor while three stuck in between them. The big monitor at the other end of the room displays 'Game Over' in bold. All of them had blankets upon them which was surely JIN hyung's doing.

Sleeping like this is gonna hurt their bodies, I sighed as I removed the blinds from the large window and heard groans from behind me. "Wakey wakey! Rise and Shine~" I sang as I woke all of them up, they took a second to realize that they slept while playing the game.

"I was gonna beat Yoongi hyung why did I sleep" jimin mumbled recalling what happened the previous night.

"I don't even remember starting a match against you" YOONGI hyung said rubbing his eyes.

Suddenly JIN hyung came into the room, "Okay they are already awake, I'll wake up the others. Thanks Hobi!" He said leaving the room with the same speed he came in.

"Now hurry! Get back to your rooms, we are leaving in an hour" He announced.

NAMJOON and JIN were in the kitchen, preparing a breakfast, well surely a chaotic duo, one who keeps ranting bout the other not doing something properly, while the other giving his best to cooperate.

Everyone was in a hurry, too many shoots and interviews on the same day.

Suddenly something caught JIMIN's eyes, he thought he saw someone near the fence of the garden but that wasn't even possible they have the best security in the area. He decided to just shrug it off since his thoughts didn't make sense. It might be because of staying up late at night, that he was seeing things.

Later that day, BTS went for their tightly packed schedule, telling the younger ones strictly, not to leave the house at any cost.

bts were lazying around, enjoying the luxury but hoseok had this at the back of his head, this might be logically their own, each and everything around them but it is what they will achieve in the future. At the moment, it was no way theirs.

He hesitantly asked, "Guys, shouldn't we be practising?" He was afraid to voice the words, 'what if this spoils our existing perfect future' but his eyes conveyed it. namjoon shook his head, as if heard hoseok's thoughts and told him not to say anything further.

"We should be, we can't just relax and waste our time like this making it the reason for the end of our career before it even started" yoongi said, his voice expressing his anxious feeling. His words caused others to gulp, none of them wanted things to turn out that way.

"They told us to do whatever we want within this house, there's a music system on the side and this big hall, if yall know what I want to say, you know" namjoon proposes.

"We should get going then!" jin exclaims, taehyung succeeds in his attempts in setting up the music.

Practising the choreographies as well as singing and rapping to the songs might have been tiresome, but it was something that made all of them satisfied, that they are working, and working enough hard for their dream.

taehyung, who is now the one who handles the whole music system for them, pauses the song as the landline rang.  jimin rushes to pick up the call.

[Yah why are you panting Jimin-ah? Is everything alright there?]

"Yes hyung everything is alright here, we just thought to practice since we were basically wasting the extra time we have" jimin replies, looking at the others who were staring at him with a confused expression, trying to figure out who was on the other end and they were saying.

[Argh, I was asking about the house, you all haven't burnt it down, right? Why will I ask about you all]

"Hyungggg don't be so mean" the younger whined.

[Yea yea whatever, I need to go now]

And with that, the call ended, turns out it was from YOONGI as jimin explained to others what the older one said on the call.

They were lying on the floor, all laughing and bickering waiting for everyone to just revive their energy for another hour of practice. But what the septet didn't know was that they weren't alone in the big mansion, someone was in there, waiting for the exact moment to strike.

Haven't updated in a while, ik yall are upset but thought to update on a special day. It's my birthday today!!!