14. The Meeting

"Tae?"

"Mhm?"

"Taehyungie~"

"What?" Asked TAEHYUNG lowly shifting his focus from his notes, looking over to see YOONGI standing there. The older thought for a moment before deciding to let it slide.

"What are you doing?" Asked YOONGI.

"I was reading a book, got some ideas... so wrote this, how's it?" Said the younger, passing the little notepad to him.

"I like it"

"You always say that, at least criticize it" whined TAE, his voice hoarse.

"You just woke up or what? Why do you sound like that?"

"You just want to change the topic" whined the younger one.

"YOONGI-AH"

"WHAT HAPPENED HYUNG" YOONGI shouted back from the other side of the hall.

"COME"

"Aish, I need to go" said YOONGI getting up but turned around,

"Tae if something is wrong you can tell that to anyone" and with that he left leaving the younger dumbfounded.

- :: ‐ :: -

BTS were in a meeting, discussing and finalizing about the comeback next day as well as the for the other song, scheduled beforehand to be released in the month of July.

The staff were making sure the countdown and the music video premiere was all set to be uploaded at the certain time. The arrangement and the stage were rechecked.

It was packed up, hectic and demanding for both, the band and their staff.

"So we are all clear about the press conference, keep a strict eye on everyone. Follow the covid guidelines and all the specifications you were told earlier." The head of security team was instructed.

A slow, gratifying tune played drawing attention from everyone. Phone calls were prohibited during a meeting like this but still HOSEOK got a call, he excused himself saying it was urgent.

It indeed was, the caller ID read 'Home' which meant it was from the spare phone which could only be used by the time travelers.

"Hello?" He attended the call.

[H-hyung...]

"Wah Jungkookie, calm down, I'm here" the older reassured him, jungkook sounded scared which made him panic but still managed to keep himself composed.

[Someone is there in the house]

"WHAT!?" HOSEOK accidently shouted, making the other members look at him, they noticed his expression and excused themselves. The meeting was dismissed.

"Jungkook-ah, calm down. Ok? I'm coming there" HOSEOK said shushing others who were around him, going gaga to know what's the matter.

[Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung are h-hurt]

His cracked voice made HOSEOK overwhelmed with emotions like anger and worry at the same time.

"Do one thing, get all your hyungs and go to the kitchen, there is a storeroom which will lead all of you to the attic. Just stay there, don't move at all." He said, little by little, making sure the little 15 year old was understanding him despite his frightened state.

"All of us are coming, stay on the call" he said running towards the stairs, skipping a few towards the end continously. The elevator would be too slow. The others just kept following him, quietly, seeing he was still on the call.

They all got into the car, HOSEOK in the driving seat. He put the call on speaker and asked,

"Jungkook-ah, are you in the attic now?"

[Yes hyung, but they are still bleeding... I am s-scared]

"It's ok, it will be alright." He took a deep breath. Put the mic on mute.

"HOSEOK WHAT HAPPENED" shouted JIN.

"Hyung call the Mr. Lee, someone got into the dorm" He replied.

"WHAT!?" Asked all of them in unison while JIMIN called the police officer they personally knew.

A short chapter to trouble you guys a little XD
Anyone who wants to volunteer to be in the book?