☀️ GOLDEN BOOK ☀️

Looking for a good book to read? Make sure to check out this season's book with the highest overall score! To top it all off, this books is complete, so you won't have to wait for new updates! We're sure the author would greatly appreciate any reads and votes/comments if you enjoy the story!

Additionally, this book will be turned into an audiobook by LKrahn! Unfortunately, last season's book is still being recorded, so there will be a slight delay. But not to worry; we'll let you all know about it when the time comes!

***********************************************

WITCH, WOLF, WOODS
(action/adventure, fantasy, romance, young adult)
written by: KatieKeridan

Summary:

Katja Verrun is a witch, but she's never felt like a real member of her Hexen coven. Between being an orphan and having unexplainable scars from childhood, she's ostracized and alone, with only her metalworking affinity to keep her company... until she discovers a necklace that introduces her to a shapeshifting wolf.

As she learns difficult truths about her new friend, as well as her own past, Katja is forced to make life-changing decisions that ultimately lead her to the one place she's forbidden form entering - the Schwarzwald, a magical, yet deadly, forest.

WITCH, WOLF, WOODS is a refashioned fairy tale of courage, learning to love yourself, and creating the family of your choosing.