🍁 GOLDEN BOOK 🍁

Looking for the next book to start reading? You can check out this season's highest scoring book! This is a completed novel, so no need to wait on the edge of your seats if there's a cliffhanger. We're sure the author would appreciate any comments/votes, or even just reads. So, what are you waiting for? Start reading this fantasy novel full of superpowers and lots of action!

***********************************************

A DANCE OF TWO WORLDS
(fantasy, action/adventure, sci-fi)
written by: shoebarif 

Summary:

Aden and Elisium. Two perfectly similar worlds, like identical twins. Everything that exists in one world has its copy in the other, including the humans. Sounds perfect? But what happens when two identicals are pitted against each other in a battle of survival? After all, things that look identical are not always the same.

Follow the journeys of Solomon, a young prince, who arrives in Aden to trigger the Transition, a process that puts one world in the ascendancy for one whole loop (441 years). And Moses, a young boy who, exactly a loop later, gets banished to Elisium and finds out that he is the heir and a supposed reincarnation of Solomon the Conqueror. Moses realizes he does not just have to follow the footsteps of his illustrious forefather to restore balance in the two worlds, he also has to fight a despotic regime that is hell-bent on keeping one world on top while destining the other to eternal gloom. If he fails, this beautiful Dance of Two Worlds will stop forever and the twin worlds will never be identical ever again.

He has powers at his disposal, but the odds are heavily stacked against him. However, when there is a will, when there is hope, a miracle is always around the corner. Moses, and Elisium, find that miracle in Jennifer, but will she be able to achieve what no one else ever did?

Dive into this gripping tale of fluctuating fortunes, unfulfilled destinies, grave betrayals, and stunning consequences. Despite its innumerable twists, turns, and heartbreaks, this story will inspire you to fight against injustice and keep your hopes alive against all odds.