My Mario Party 10 Trope

WHOO-HOO! My PC is back up and running. Last night my PC was turned off for some reason. By that I mean that my computer screen was nothing but black. I tried all I could to charge it up, but nothing happened. When I even touched the PC, the keyboard was warm.

At first I thought my PC had suddenly crashed and I need to find a way how to fix it. As it turns out my PC had run out of battery. Don't worry, my PC is charging so it all should be back to normal. I'm even back to writing on Wattpad on the PC.

As for the next drawing, I played Mario Party 10 recently and I was playing as Toadette. As I mentioned before, I love the Toads and Toadettes. So I had this idea of drawing what my Mario Party 10 trope is like. My Mario Party 10 trope usually has Toadette, Toad, Rosalina and Donkey Kong (or DK for short). It wasn't easy, and there were moments of hesitation in there; but I did it. Here it is.

I started drawing using the pencil for the sketching, and I used a drawing pen my father bought for me for the inking

I started drawing using the pencil for the sketching, and I used a drawing pen my father bought for me for the inking. Next is erasing the pencil marks. My drawing would look dirty if the pencil stayed. Finally the colouring came and the picture is complete. I looked up Google Images for references. What do you guys think of my trope? What's your Mario Party 10 trope? Why not go ahead and sauce me a comment.