Koopa Week Day 9: Bowser Jr.

Here it is; the last new picture I'll be posting. I'm going to be using the publish later feature on my six remaining pictures of this book so I can move on from this book. In case I don't come back; this artbook will be labelled as complete after this. Thank you all who have made it this far in the book. Your support once again means a lot to me. I'll make this worth your time.

Lastly for Koopa Week we of course have the youngest and legitimate son of King Bowser; Bowser Jr.

Before I reveal the backstory; I'm going to let you know that this is going to be a long read. Hope you're all ready for it.

What would happen in this new timeline? After Bowser, Mario and the others (the real Koopalings included) would get evicted from the apartment due to its destruction

What would happen in this new timeline? After Bowser, Mario and the others (the real Koopalings included) would get evicted from the apartment due to its destruction. Bowser thought that was the last straw, so he and Chef PP come up with a plan. It's very cruel, but they wanted Junior out of theirs and the seven koopalings' lives for good. So Chef PP drove Junior and himself out of town and to a gas station with a convenience store. The plan was to abandon Junior there. He wouldn't know much about directions anyway. While pretending to fill the car with gas, Chef PP gave Junior some money and asked him to pay the convenience store guy. At first Junior refused, but when Chef PP gave him a harsh smack, the youngest didn't argue further. When Junior was out of sight, Chef PP got into his car and drove off quickly. When Junior looked out the window; he was shocked to see the chef drive off. The shock then turned to sadness and anger. Chef PP left him.

Junior spent most of his life now homeless since then. No job would hire him so far. He did get a bit of cash for food at least when begging for money. He would travel from place to place for job, food, money, anything. When Junior arrived at the now navy blue Darklands; he groaned remembering the childhood trauma he had from his ex-family. They never bothered looking for him during his abandonment.
Little did he know that in secret the new King of the Koopas wanted to look for him, but never had the chance until now.

How would Junior react to seeing this new king? In the very very future we may find out soon.

Once again; thank you all for sticking around until the near end of this book. I hope you had fun checking out these pictures as much as I had fun posting them. I might make another general artbook; but we'll see what the future holds.

I'll most likely set up a new general artbook then.

Time to label this book as complete now!