The Legendary El Chupacabra

We are going to the cryptids today. Not exactly normal content, right? Well, cryptids had somehow taken my interest now. That happened when I was watching the recent episode of "Mystery Files" on YouTube. Before we hop into it, I would like to tell you all that I have finished writing the fifth chapter of "Summer Plans". I am currently working on chapter 6 as I speak. One more thing I wanted to mention; the first chapter of the book comes out in 18 days (I believe? I think so). Without further ado, let's jump right in.

The cryptid I'm showing here it the legendary El Chupacabra. In English, this creature is called a "goat sucker". It is called that because this creature attacks and sucks the blood of livestock; goats more preferably. The El Chupacabra is kind of like a vampire, but more of an animal kind of vampire. Ummm...moving on!

There are two appearances of the El Chupacabra, and they are both common descriptions. The most common description of the El Chupacabra is that of a reptile-like creature, said to have leathery or scaly greenish grey skin and sharp spines or quills running down its back. It is said to be approximately 3 to 4 ft. high, and stands and hops in a fashion similar to that of a kangaroo. Another common description I went for is that the chupacabra is of a strange breed of wild dog. It is hairless and has a pronounced spinal ridge, unusually pronounced eye sockets, fangs and claws.

 It is hairless and has a pronounced spinal ridge, unusually pronounced eye sockets, fangs and claws

I made the drawing as realistic as I could, but let's face it; I only draw in a cartoon style. I guess this would be like a practice. I've got three dogs (two at my mother's, one at my father's) and they are 100% full of fur and healthy as far as I know of and they are not blood suckers (although we don't know what this cryptid actually is). Hopefully this cryptid does not show up at the countryside in Canada. Then again, these attacks probably happened in South America.

I'll just post this to get rid of the awkwardness. I better take care of this headache as well. Might as well stop there.