Chapter 1

I was strolling down the hallway of our highschool. It was a rainy day, but it was very sunny, I could see the rainbow clearly fainting in the distance. I was listening to despair, from leo being played in my playlist. As a first year, I didn't have so much friends, well because I was never in a school with one of these students, except for 1.

Kageyama Tobio, I faintly remember him. Since I have always been scared of him, even though he is my same age, he kind of radiates this competitive energy and its quite scary. I remembered him being black haired and having dark mesmerizing blue eyes, my best friend was crazy for him and the other setter Oikawa Tooru, though he was 2 years older than us. She said I used to like him, but I never knew exactly who they were, I only knew them because of Lila, and Shai my two best friends. They loved volleyball and went to all the practices, but I was more into studying and doing other hobbies like painting, which often got me drawing kageyama, since my friends were literal simps for a boy they didn't even talk too.

I was minding my own business while Falling for you, from teen beach movie started playing. I looked up and saw these beautiful third year girl, she was so pretty you could fall in love at any moment. I was totally distracted by these girl beauty that I didn't realized she was also talking to a blonde girl, next to me.

"Would you like to try out?" I heard the girl say. I think her name was Kiyoko?

"Of course?!" I shouted at the same time with the girl next to me.

Kiyoko looked so happy that they couldn't say anything, so they waited for her to leave.

I looked around and saw the blonde girl with a side ponytail running away.

'Did she heard what the third year said? Maybe I could ask her. '

I turned around to look for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. So maybe I should wait to see what they would do.

Half the day had passed and Kiyoko had tell her to meet her and Yachi at the volleyball court. She started heading over there and found Yachi so she decided to follow her into the gym where they would meet.

I entered the gym and saw a couple of guys practicing, and I felt so surprised when I found a small boy with ginger hair...he kind of looked like a human tangerine? I was lost in my thoughts until a ball hit my head.

"IM SO SORRY" screamed the tangerine boy.

"No worries"

I starred around and saw all the boy heading towards us. I started backing away, but Kiyoko softly placed her hand in my shoulder and said everything will be just fine. As soon as she said that... one minion like boy, about 1.59 cm and a bald boy came running towards her and said they also wanted to be talked like that, while they jumped around.

"hey, you will scare the girls" said a brunette man.

Kiyoko raised her head and decided to start talking, even though she looked shy, and more around these boys. I decided to look around as she talked and saw how big the gymnasium was, but I suddenly felt all the eyes on me, like if I was the center of attention. After a moment I realized that I should be presenting myself.

"Uh, Hi everyone....my..my name is....Sune Watamura, but I would really appreciate it if you could call me Langa...or Mitsuya."

Everyone looked at me in confusion, as if I had just explained about shifting realities.

" I could repeat it again if you lik-" I was cut off by the tall blue eyes guy. "It's fine, Mitsuya."

I stared around in confusion, since no one actually had called me something I would like.

"I love your brunette short hair" said tangerine boy.

"Really? Thank you tangerine boy, although I was planning on painting it green or red with pink"

As the mention of tangerine got said, I saw Kageyama dying in laughter. It was weird, since I had never seen Kageyama smile.

"HINATA. My name is Hinata"

Kiyoko made everyone present themselves before they leave. I was the last one in the gym, and I saw Kageyama walk through the door with the volleyball balls.

There was a long pause of silence before he said "Hi, my name is Ka-"

"I know who you are, no need to present yourself..."

"Where do you know me from?"

".....We where classmates"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well. Kinda weird chapter ig?

Pronouns (cuz I think they are important): she/they

Sexuality: Bisexual (boy preferences)

Height: 1.72 centimeters

Crush: no one

Current worry: she thinks that people don't like her, and that she doesn't fit well with other people, and thinks that people say she is a bad and manipulative person.

Word counter: 813 words