𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑙𝑓-𝐸𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑚

With the light of the early afternoon falling on her face through the windows in the hallways, the girl looked calm and relaxed as she leaned against the wall separating two windows

With the light of the early afternoon falling on her face through the windows in the hallways, the girl looked calm and relaxed as she leaned against the wall separating two windows. The corridor was deserted as she waited opposite from the door of the classroom. Quiet voices could be heard from it, not loud enough to actually understand, but it filled the area with a comforting chatter.

They must have been practising silencing charms again. It was a common practise to revise this specific spell before moving on to voice spells - a louder voice, a different tone or a different pitch. To understand how to do it you have to understand how the basics of the spell worked.

She glanced at the door. The lesson should be over any moment now. She relaxed her head against the wall a bit more and her eyes was looked straight at the entrance of the room.

They were bright brown eyes in a beautiful face. Combined with her strong gaze from years of hard Quidditch training, it was understandable to any outsider why many eyes lingered on the girl when she walked through the castle.

The bell rung. Rustling could be heard in the classroom. The door opened and students started to exit the classroom. The students gaze grew more intense, searching for one spectacular ravenclaw.

The first few students started whispering to each other, stopping close to the door in small groups. School loved'Nadia Nurfaiz' stood outside their classroom, apparently waiting for someone.Her gaze kept searching for someone, until it fixed on someone.

She smiled and waved. A happy smile was formed while she walked to the figure

A few students turned around. Sofea Azmi tried to make his way through the door - a difficult task, considering all the students piled up in it. She had her hands lifted in a wave to Nadia, just without the smile, face expressionless instead. She squeezed through the students and approached to the waiting girl in the hallway.

"You're finally done for today!" Nadia said, smiling even brighter and looking at the ravenclaw. Their height was the exact same so its easier for them to communicate-somehow.

"You know, you could've just waited in the library instead?" Sofie said quietly, raising an eyebrow at the other's excitement. Her face remained the same even as she uttered the question.

"Nonsense. I told you I'd wait for you after class. Let's go!"Nadia threw an arm over Sofie's shoulder and started pulling her down the corridor, chattering excitedly about her day. A tiny smile appeared on the ravenclaw face as she was dragged along with Nadia.

They went to the library, Nadia talking all the way there and greeted passing students and teachers. Sofie remained quiet for most of the time, replying in short answers or nodding and humming in agreement.

Nadia didn't mind - she was used to it by now. At first, she thought the other disliked her and her talking. But with time she learned that Sofie just needs time to get her expression turned on-or something similar like that. She was more of an introvert than Nadia, who was an extrovert, with a help of a gryffindor... Sofie preferred to keep it to herself, not as energetic and social, with a face that was expressionless at most of the times and a quiet voice when she talked. People often calls her a robot, but Nadia knew she was all but a robot.